• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[SHARE]Outwest Tiktok Dance Male and Female Animation

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download Link :
password: mongfx
Video:
Reason for release : Quitting
#RebornXReVampHAHAHAHA

Nice release i have quest this files compatible on juver?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what motion and termlist did you used in emoticon
thanks

Download Link :
password: mongfx
Video:
Reason for release : Quitting
#RebornXReVampHAHAHAHA

Reaction score
It's easy.
Main = 10
Sub = your last +1 = yy

emoticon.ini
DataNumber = xx +1
[EMOTICON_00xx +1]
Used = 1
Id = yy
Motion = whatever
TermList = whatever

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i allready did this one, and i know it, but still not working
check this out mate

It's easy.
Main = 10
Sub = your last +1 = yy

emoticon.ini
DataNumber = xx +1
[EMOTICON_00xx +1]
Used = 1
Id = yy
Motion = whatever
TermList = whatever

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its
[FILE_INFO]
DataNumber = 56

since my last add is [EMOTICON_0056]

[FILE_INFO]
DataNumber = 56

its ok now. i just update the wrong chf, my bad...thanks anyway mate.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I love doing TikTok with my husband. Even though my husband was actually against TikTok, after I started making money due to the visualizations I bought from , he completely changed his mind. On the contrary, we post more together and share our lives. Already a large part of our family's income is due to TikTok. I love TikTok, and we like to try all the trends that appear on TikTok, haha. Go and follow us!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Such videos had become viral on TikTok and other platforms. As far as I know, the song from the video is in trend now, and you can get more than one million viewers easily using it in your video. Unfortunately, TikTok doesn't pay you a lot of money per video; to be more precise, thousand views, but if you manage to make your video popular, you can make a lot of money from TikTok. Let's not forget about advertising campaigns and other ways that can help you increase your profit.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I liked this dance, it looks fresh and is just gaining popularity in Tik Tok. I will definitely try to dance as well!

Back