Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share]Ran Online Episode 8 [Rise of the Assassin]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[Share]Ran Online Episode 8 [Rise of the Assassin]

ENGLISH

The server files and the client of episode VIII Its not included here in these thread.

TAGALOG AT ENGLISH
Ang server files at client episode 8 na pinakawalan ko noon dito sa seksyon na ito ay hindi na Isinama rito.

Features added
Simple to set up no hassle
SQL Management Studio 2012

• Supports most administrative tasks for SQL Server.
  • A single, integrated environment for SQL Server Database Engine management and authoring.
  • Dialogs for managing objects in the SQL Server Database Engine, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services, that allows you to execute your actions immediately, send them to a Code Editor, or script them for later execution.
  • Non-modal and resizable dialogs allow access to multiple tools while a dialog is open.
  • A common scheduling dialog that allows you to perform action of the management dialogs at a later time.
  • Exporting and importing SQL Server Management Studio server registration from one Management Studio environment to another.
  • Save or print XML Show plan or Deadlock files generated by SQL Server Profiler, review them later, or send them to administrators for analysis.
  • A new error and informational message box that presents much more information, allows you to send Microsoft a comment about the messages, allows you to copy messages to the clipboard, and allows you to easily e-mail the messages to your support team.
  • An integrated Web browser for quick browsing of MSDN or online help.
  • Integration of Help from online communities.
  • A tutorial on SQL Server Management Studio to help you take advantage of the many new features and become more productive right away.
  • A new activity monitor with filtering and automatic refresh.
  • Integrated Database Mail interfaces.

SQL Server Express 2012
Take advantage of the same powerful database engine as the other versions of SQL Server in a version great for redistribution and embedding, free! includes 10GB of storage per database, easy backup and restore functionality and compatibility with all editions of SQL Server and Windows Azure SQL Database.

SQL SERVER EXPRESS & MANAGEMENT STUDIO 2012

Data2.rcc/GlogicServer Ep8 By: Crimrockz > this is not the same data2.rcc of xhellin
> No password
i recommended all newbie here to use my data2.rcc and modified your own risk

Database Ep8 For SQL Backup

Encrypt & Decrypt

Ran Luncher By: Echizen

Ran Manager By: Prince of Persia

GMCharedit Ep6-Ep7-Ep8

MD5 Converter

GameDownloader by: Dutch X

Reshack_Setup.exe

Notepad+++ if you don't have hex editor use this one this is a back up only guys

DDS Converter/IrFanview+Plugins
Link1

Link2

Thor Patcher Launcher Maker

WEB PAGE MAKER HTML+SERIAL KEY

ANTI DDOS
New Update

Credits:
Visual Studio
Web Page Maker Software Inc.
For me to release
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SELFISH PEOPLE> don't talk to much share it if you have already

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [Share] DR Network Client EP8 Etc.

this client is fix ?? hahaha... can you post any SS from your client sir crimson :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sir Crimzon link no.1 mediafire error

Reaction score

883530_432108293543162_590756690_o - [Share]Ran Online Episode 8 [Rise of the Assassin] - RaGEZONE Forums
this client has been modified some few weeks

this client is fix ?? hahaha... can you post any SS from your client sir crimson :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

@renzlarry03, your net got the problem :p

Ok guys, you can use the server files by PatPayatot :)

This is data directory and not binaries directory, got it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

link 1 is dead. please UPDATE> it's Say's Error. but the other link's are working.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

nc share :) i did press the like button :)
you can use my latest now cause i'm leaving development :)
i did unapack it again cause my wife leave me haha :) too bad for me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

link 1 show

Split Archive Blocked
The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. Free accounts are limited to 10 downloads per week of each file of this type. The limit for this file has been reached. All MediaFire users can now upload files up to 10 GB in size, which might prevent having to split some archives. Our premium accounts can download an unlimited number of split archives. Account rates start at $5.00 per month.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Reaction score

i know that w8 for my new update lol
link 1 show

Split Archive Blocked
The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. Free accounts are limited to 10 downloads per week of each file of this type. The limit for this file has been reached. All MediaFire users can now upload files up to 10 GB in size, which might prevent having to split some archives. Our premium accounts can download an unlimited number of split archives. Account rates start at $5.00 per month.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

part 1 links are working on me

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

to prevent split archive, try to save it all in your mediafire account FIRST :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

to prevent split archive, try to save it all in your mediafire account FIRST :)

yeah right
try to open you're account and click that link and then save it tou your mediafire and tadaaah download mode is activated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back