[SHARE][RUSSIAN]New web release 2.0 + 58 Skins + Doc Links L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone knows how to set CuteNews in English?I translated half of my template and website (skin=m6 / Compared to the one shared to Napas as Kevin said) and I cant figure out how to do this.

I checked Cutenews forum and I saw that there isnt any way to do this so I over-written the files but still no luck.

Thnx in advance for any kind of help.
 
i translated some items in cutenews but youre rigth that is troublesome maybe if any one here know russian can help with that
 
i translated some items in cutenews but youre rigth that is troublesome maybe if any one here know russian can help with that
Cutenews dont need to be translated they already are if you download cutenews from and replace some files. :)
 
You could at least tell us which files?I meen I tried a few,but still the CuteNews is still on Russian.
 
Yeah its cool, but i already have all this web, but one problem web l2micro, is not russian created its stolen, from Lithuanian l2j web ;P But thnx any way... Good share...
 
Yeah its cool, but i already have all this web, but one problem web l2micro, is not russian created its stolen, from Lithuanian l2j web ;P But thnx any way... Good share...

All this is in moyweb, all skins are contributions and others release by corsair i dont think thats stolen work, i repeat, all this is not from only 1 website or person, this is a contribution, corsair, and alot of ppl ....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back