Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Share]Server C5 from command Balancer assembly number 5203 L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server C5 from command Balancer assembly number 5203
Link -

Last edited:
i tried to start an a server with this files but i cant, i can install database but i cannot start gameserver, have alot of sql, but i want ask if can give us an idea to setup this pack or features......

Video what put(deliver) server C5 Balanser

2 Days deadline to post a complete change log/features "map" and the SVN of the pack. I don't want to be an ass but many pack creators stopped publishing due to that reason. I think I'm fair. If you know that this is not your pack then just ask from the creator to give you the permission to post it here and give you a link to his SVN location. Moreover, if you see that you can't get in contact with him you can just change your thread title to [Reshare].
Once again, I don't want to be bad, we all just have to follow the forum rules.

Thank you

2 Days deadline to post a complete change log/features "map" and the SVN of the pack. I don't want to be an ass but many pack creators stopped publishing due to that reason. I think I'm fair. If you know that this is not your pack then just ask from the creator to give you the permission to post it here and give you a link to his SVN location. Moreover, if you see that you can't get in contact with him you can just change your thread title to [Reshare].
Once again, I don't want to be bad, we all just have to follow the forum rules.

Thank you

I think he could not finish the post since balancer is just a non public pack wich has very good things never seen on l2jfree or official l2j but they don't release their code, only to their comunity wich is not accesible for anyone... i will take this and see if i can take anything good to add on l2jfree :D

Droppo.-

Server have maaaanyyy bag...:alienmental:

Last edited by a moderator:
Blanacer team was the base development team of the old jbforth engine. and many other good stuff that l2j used to have long time ago... they left the official l2j project coz they have different ideas than l2j team. Don't remeber exactly if they left first and then cheff abandoned the project or the inverse, but that was the biggest lost that l2j project had including the leaving of l2cheff.
So... would be good to get the fortress engine in l2j again, but the code seems to be hard enought to merge right now...

Droppo.-

Blanacer team was the base development team of the old jbforth engine. and many other good stuff that l2j used to have long time ago... they left the official l2j project coz they have different ideas than l2j team. Don't remeber exactly if they left first and then cheff abandoned the project or the inverse, but that was the biggest lost that l2j project had including the leaving of l2cheff.
So... would be good to get the fortress engine in l2j again, but the code seems to be hard enought to merge right now...

Droppo.-

Oh thx now i remember.Thx Droppo

there is file GMAccess.xml in adjusting the server, there prescribe ID Char which will GM, in line <PlayerID set="0" /> instead of zero shutter ID Char.

Server C5 from command Balancer assembly number 5229

link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back