Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share] ShopEditor - Remastered

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I had some free time and I started to re-write my old editors, so:

Editor for gshop.data and gshop.sev files Perfect World game.
Features:

• Load gshop.sev and gshop.data from 1.2.6 to 1.5.2 versions.
  • Export to gshop.sev and gshop.data to versions from 1.2.6 to 1.5.2
  • Getting item information from pwdatabase.com and item_ext_desc.txt (should placed in same directory with app).
  • Icon previewing as from sGSHOPedit.
  • Colorized real-time description previewing.
  • Multiple adding items from elements.data (file loading using config files from sEledit).
  • Multiple deleting item from gshop.data.
  • Multiple deleting sub categories from gshop.data.
  • Localized to Русский and English languages.
  • Item virtualization for some lists from elemets.data with a lots of items for quick response to actions.

Screenshots:

Links:
P.S. Maybe this build contains some bugs or maybe you just can't find needed functionality in this build, so for this case you can reply in this thread with your problem and I will review all of the requests. As soon as I will have free time I will add/fix them.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I seem to have an issue with deleting items? not sure if anyone else has the issue. (I am talking right clicking, and hitting remove on an item.)
But otherwise this is really nice, thank you
:eek:tt:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SS - [Share] ShopEditor - Remastered - RaGEZONE Forums
Whats the problem? I use the new release, and use gshop from 153 server.
Thx before

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't see no time stamp button. How do you time stamp it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Im guessing the time-stamp is automatically pulled on save? unless its just not added yet o-o either way i absolutely love this program :love:.

Also, there seems to be an issue with opening using the 1.5.3 option (error: ) however opening with 1.5.2 seems to work just not sure if saving will work (with 1.5.3 that is)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im guessing the time-stamp is automatically pulled on save? unless its just not added yet o-o either way i absolutely love this program :love:.

Also, there seems to be an issue with opening using the 1.5.3 option (error: ) however opening with 1.5.2 seems to work just not sure if saving will work (with 1.5.3 that is)

I open gshop.data from PWI Elysium client version 965 ver 1.5.5 build 2575 with 1.5.3 mode

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't see no time stamp button. How do you time stamp it?
Im guessing the time-stamp is automatically pulled on save?
Timestamp changing is not implemented, it will be included in the next build.

Whats the problem? I use the new release, and use gshop from 153 server.
Thx before
however opening with 1.5.2 seems to work just not sure if saving will work (with 1.5.3 that is)
If you can open it as 1.5.2, that means you have gshop.data file with version 1.5.2, even if server have 1.5.3 version. You should save it in the same version you opened.

I open gshop.data from PWI Elysium client version 965 ver 1.5.5 build 2575 with 1.5.3 mode
Could you please provide me file you can't open?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you please provide me file you can't open?

No, all just fine, no problem. Your tools is very nice, thank you. What i mean is i use 1.5.3 mode to open gshop.data from PWI Elysium client version 965 ver 1.5.5 build 2575 and i can open it, just perfect. No problem

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is my version :D

You always irritate the duck out of me on this forum. You're an obnoxious man who keeps hijacking other people's threads with his poop. Why don't you release your thing and then collect your epeen points, instead of trying to derail this guys´ thread? And do me a favor and release your "anticheat" as a demo, i'd like to ´trash it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hyy Guys
please help how to edit colum/slot busana or fashion

Back