Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share] ShopEditor - Remastered

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
Adding item from elements data is bugged

This editer is the biggest poop ive ever seen, i saved it aand now i cant reopen it, dont use this editer!!!!

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
Ehh no i did not idiot... i opened 1.5.3 and saved ad 1.5.3, ik how to work a server so dont call me a idiot when you have no idea so please go look in the damn mirror im not in the mood

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ehh no i did not idiot... i opened 1.5.3 and saved ad 1.5.3, ik how to work a server so dont call me a idiot when you have no idea so please go look in the damn mirror im not in the mood

No need to respond like that o.o thabk you for letting people know there may be an issue with saving. Wait for a patch to the tool or move on.

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
I dont take to kindly to being insulted

Sorry i responded like that but when trying to add items from elements.data to gshop i get projectaegis.shop has stopped working

Figured out something the save is bugged, i can open a gshop after i tested the save on any version 1.5.3 gshop i can open it with 1.3.6 config lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Figured out something the save is bugged, i can open a gshop after i tested the save on any version 1.5.3 gshop i can open it with 1.3.6 config lol
Hello, I'm not clearly understood which steps you did to get this saving issue. You opened file with version 1.5.3, tried to save it as version 1.5.3 and after that you can't open new saved file? If it is I cannot reproduce such behavior with my test files, moreover such feature was tested with all available version of files. Can you please send me your files when you have this issue and I will check what is really happened?
Sorry i responded like that but when trying to add items from elements.data to gshop i get projectaegis.shop has stopped working
Could you send to me elements.data files too, this issue will investigated and fix will be include with next release of course if I find the root cause.

Best regards,
Daniil Polyakh

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
Ok save dont work i saved it as 1.5.2 (1.5.3 cause of mixup) and i cant reopen it with this editer or the next

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
I dont see how yall are getting this editer to work, never worked for me, makes gshop unreadable by any other gshop editer, and gs couldn't read it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nvm, you programming the tool wrong .-. 1.5.3 didn't work. Use C++ and update the bugs lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all,

Sorry for such late reply, I again have free time and I ready to fix all bugs which are annoying you, but I need help from your side:

Ok save dont work i saved it as 1.5.2 (1.5.3 cause of mixup) and i cant reopen it with this editer or the next
I dont see how yall are getting this editer to work, never worked for me, makes gshop unreadable by any other gshop editer, and gs couldn't read it

Can you please share with me files you tried to open and they were broken? Sharing on the one of file hosting services (Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.) will be best option.

Nvm, you programming the tool wrong .-. 1.5.3 didn't work. Use C++ and update the bugs lol.
Really I'm not sure which versions for file are right. If you will be able to provide me files and exact versions for them it will be perfect.

Also I have free time for develop new features into this tool, maybe you have some suggestions about what will be good to see in this tool?

Back