Share update interface

Its worst than i ever expected. i did everything change all money data to int change null to not null, create a column manually but still no luck -.-" its annoying my mind. "This name is not available"





Yea i know but i tried all database from rz still no luck.

check it on the source not shared
 
This TS he not shared all updated source nextime update your post if what the problem of your source!!! dude
 
Anyone know fix it

RIque48 - Share update interface - RaGEZONE Forums
 
ITEMLEVEL= Common Item,Rare Item,Very Rare Item, Epic Item,Unique Item,Vote Point Item,Premium Item,Contribution Item
IITEMCOLOR = 255,255,255, 51,153,255, 255,255,51, 255,51,255, 255,153,51, 51,255,51, 255,51,51
 
If I have to clean this thread again, I will more than likely hand out enough infractions to give time outs. I certainly don't like wasting my time :)

* Don't instruct users to PM you for any assistance. Post it here. If you do not, I assume you will sell/charge for services. This is against the rules and I will hand out infractions

* Quit the petty arguing. If someone's being an ass, report it and ignore. Let staff handle the bullshit

* Stop linking to Facebook. This isn't an advertisement section. Help people Here or get out


I thank you for your forced subordinance, Happy Friday!


Edit: Thank you to the individuals actually trying to assist also, you the real MVP
 
i still got problem after i updated the database :
ChaContributionPoint
ChaPremiumPoint
ChaVotePoint
 
FYI there is no characterwear.cpp and h in character window, dont just make a guide if you are not certain. thanks

use common sense bro :D CharacterWindowCharWear.cpp :(



FYI there is no characterwear.cpp and h in character window, dont just make a guide if you are not certain. thanks

MrrW3BV - Share update interface - RaGEZONE Forums


this is what you want right? and still im the bad person?? ok im stop commenting to this thread if all of you dont want my help :(
 
Back