• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ShenmoMobile(Angelica 2.2)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not own this and I'm just making sure that this release stays available to the public.

Here I'am mirroring this release by Codes4Fun:

Password:Codes4fun###

PS:The RageZone moderators deleted this by mistake whereas it's very important for people working on Angelica2.2 games since it contains many important stuff.

I are an engineer
Reaction score
I do not own this and I'm just making sure that this release stays available to the public.

Here I'am mirroring this release by Codes4Fun:

Password:Codes4fun###

PS:The RageZone moderators deleted this by mistake whereas it's very important for people working on Angelica2.2 games since it contains many important stuff.

I wonder who repackaged and added a password to my original archive
that I had only given to just a few people...
then they go and release it when they promised they wouldn't.
The server and client source I had obtained from one
of the original developers of "Jason" (whom I will not name to protect his identity)
and 7zipped it many years ago.

Notice the dates on the following.

Original files:
ShenmoOriginalSource - ShenmoMobile(Angelica 2.2) - RaGEZONE Forums

Original 7zip archive:
Original_7zi - ShenmoMobile(Angelica 2.2) - RaGEZONE Forums

Repackaged, doubly archived, and password-protected, with NO CREDIT to the originator:
RepackagedCopy - ShenmoMobile(Angelica 2.2) - RaGEZONE Forums

Is it no wonder I haven't been releasing anything in recent times?

~Bey

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back