• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

shii@t

Reaction score
wasn't intended to spam new threads ><

NubPro - shii@t - RaGEZONE Forums

low quality texture :(
NubPro - shii@t - RaGEZONE Forums

poop happens all the time. EVERY FREAKING TIME!

Last edited:
GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maybe, in my screen only when i tilted it could i see the faint glows on the letters ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
An very vibrant and colorful creation you have there!
I like it, keep it up :thumbup:

Reaction score
An very vibrant and colorful creation you have there!
I like it, keep it up :thumbup:
thank you SIR!

The texture or whatever inside the text is very low quality.
sorry about that :( remade the entire texture and thanks for spotting it!

Awesome it' very colorful and letter choice is a +
Brightness is just perfect for me, Probably your eyes are getting another setting, or it's just thing about monitors screens
At first I started with the word 'shi@t' but somehow it looks pretty weird, however I typed 'shii@t' all by accident and turns up really well looking :) and cute tho

too bright to be put in a white BG imo
well, it's probably your monitor brightness, I didn't expect myself to do any sort of background since it isn't a wallpaper, but it looks AMAAZING on my phone as a wallpaper.

it's cute but with the other word on it ~
like?

##
texture remade and shadow altered.

Back