Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Shinn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
alexdesire - Shinn - RaGEZONE Forums

Credits to Daodin for cutting the render for me =]

@Rain,

I don't get what's up with you and simple. Sometimes the simple, can be the best. If you add to much junk, it can make your signature look bad..

I'm sorry graphic master, but I want people to do better, and my way of doing that is to not puss out on stating what seems wrong. You've been away from GFX for a while, i don't expect you to understand.

I say what i believe to be wrong. And here, i find it's too plain. Plain sigs mean 1 of two things, either not enough inspiration, or lack of talent. I know FMK is only lacking inspiration in this peoce because i know HE actually has TALENt with photoshop.

I'm sorry graphic master, but I want people to do better, and my way of doing that is to not puss out on stating what seems wrong. You've been away from GFX for a while, i don't expect you to understand.

I say what i believe to be wrong. And here, i find it's too plain. Plain sigs mean 1 of two things, either not enough inspiration, or lack of talent. I know FMK is only lacking inspiration in this peoce because i know HE actually has TALENt with photoshop.

It has nothing to do with talent with photoshop, it's talent in art, in general. To have a mind that can put things togethor, and have deeper meaning, but still have the outlook somewhat expressive, or just to be able to think of something that will look nice off the top of your head, and not have to sit and think about it. You have to be able to see something and think "I could transform that into something amazing."

Photoshop...there is no talent with photoshop, there's just knowing how to use it..

And I have noticed in almost all of your comments, you've been leaving "Not enough effects" or "too plain"..

And tbh when I look at some of your work I see little or no work done...And you rely too much on one thing at a time instead of adding multiple techniques..

I have nothing against you, I've just noticed it and for some reason It's been bugging me that you've been downing all signatures with the same exact comments, and honestly you're no senior to the Portfolio section so I don't get what you mean by he's been away for a while and he wouldn't understand.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest, it's just been bugging me and I don't want to let it turn into some kind of hatred for you for no reason really.

Anyway, I like the signature, all except for the filtered C4D to the right it seems to flow well.

7/10.

Keep up the good work, I like the diversity in your signatures.

It has nothing to do with talent with photoshop, it's talent in art, in general. To have a mind that can put things togethor, and have deeper meaning, but still have the outlook somewhat expressive, or just to be able to think of something that will look nice off the top of your head, and not have to sit and think about it. You have to be able to see something and think "I could transform that into something amazing."

Photoshop...there is no talent with photoshop, there's just knowing how to use it..

And I have noticed in almost all of your comments, you've been leaving "Not enough effects" or "too plain"..

And tbh when I look at some of your work I see little or no work done...And you rely too much on one thing at a time instead of adding multiple techniques..

I have nothing against you, I've just noticed it and for some reason It's been bugging me that you've been downing all signatures with the same exact comments, and honestly you're no senior to the Portfolio section so I don't get what you mean by he's been away for a while and he wouldn't understand.

I'm No senior, but 95% of my posts are from here. Aaron was on a graphix section with me and a few other people a while ago and he left, and he's gotten worse since then.I say this because i loved his works back then.

I find allot of signatures need more done to them. In mine, i TRY to use as many as will look good.

I don't give a shit how good my sigs are, I have the right to rate signatures on a premise i feel acceptable for the sig.

Your right, it's not a photoshop talent, but a knowlegde. Knowlegde is power, and with that power comes talent for finding the ways of putting together accomplishments.

Allot of people just half-ass their pictures in a sence that they rely on brushes or certain tools too much. I'm not saying i'm better because i'm not. I'm just saying that if they don't change and we bullshit them, they will get no-where.

When I started, no-one backed me up, and everyone just told me my pics were shit. It was true, and i learned slowly from it, but it's beter then not learning at all.

I swear that every time I find a signature that FMK made, it's amazing.

He puts in all of his time and work in to it, another great one FMK. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back