Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Shock!CMS - Official Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally managed to get the Shock! CMS working fully on R63 GTE Emulator with a special thanks to mark2390 with the client.
Managed to get homes working too but turns out the images you will have to obtain these yourself (to who may use this cms)
Amazing CMS overall, well done Ddos Attack.

Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score
Finally managed to get the Shock! CMS working fully on R63 GTE Emulator with a special thanks to mark2390 with the client.
Managed to get homes working too but turns out the images you will have to obtain these yourself (to who may use this cms)

Glad you finally got it!
Didn't I include the homes images in the web-gallery directory?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I probably have all those image files if you don't have them. Just let me know and I'll try to find them and send them over via skype.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Doesn't work for me, because he gives much errors And i don't see any pictures

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The register didnt work for me.. It's not create a user in the database...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ddos Attack check out Azure CMS in bitbucket.org/azuremu its a good base if want to make another cms

He already did make a new one after this one. We just haven't released it because just as Shock's CMS we weren't 100% done with it.

Doesn't work for me, because he gives much errors And i don't see any pictures
The images work perfectly for others and the errors are easily fixable.

The register didnt work for me.. It's not create a user in the database...

If it didn't work and you registered legitimately it wasa either a database error or a php error. If you check log_sql_errors or your php error log it should tell you why.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Would you mind sharing?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any one using this? Live demo?

Live demo:

This is edited to work with R63 and to get some features edited and some files to be added as this cms is missing quite a bit, overall it works so feel free to explore.

will this work for :
R63 SWF?
Phoenix Emulator?

If not can you give me a download link for the swf file.

This works with R63 but you need to add java folder which contains the following below;

jquery-1.4.2.min.js
jquery-latest.js
jquery-latest.min.js

You then need to edit the client file to create/update sso ticket.

Also, the parts where it contains $sso you will need to edit and find another way for it to pull this to make it work for you as mine seemed like it refused to even pull it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My emulator isn't compatible with the Database. It doesn't matter which emulator i take.

Please Help.

Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score
My emulator isn't compatible with the Database. It doesn't matter which emulator i take.

Please Help.

You'll need to convert the cms to work with your emulator then.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can they do that for me please, I do send them the data?

The CMS is very nice 10/10

Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score

You have to do that yourself because I no longer support this CMS in that way, sorry.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have this CMS working and capable for R63 (GTE) but the register has been edited for my user structure only so it may need replaced.

When I get my other CMS to work, I will release it without the r63 folder (SWFS etc.)

I don't know when I will be getting it released but I am only doing this to help Ddos Attack from people bugging him about this. If you wish for R63B then you may need to edit a fee to get it back to R63B capable but I'm not entirely sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back