Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Shock (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Funsolit, do you possibly have the shop page for this?

Not anymore. Everything i have is everything i provided.

But the old version of this, which can be found probably has it, if not then sorry...

Update on Shock 2.3 and the RevCms pdo version,

i've created a Development thread waiting for approval, won't be on tomorrow so if it gets approved yay. Otherwise i'll just do it without one :)
It might not get approved because i was a little bit goofy in it, but hey can you blame me? It's 2 hours after midnight.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not anymore. Everything i have is everything i provided.

But the old version of this, which can be found probably has it, if not then sorry...

Update on Shock 2.3 and the RevCms pdo version,

i've created a Development thread waiting for approval, won't be on tomorrow so if it gets approved yay. Otherwise i'll just do it without one :)
It might not get approved because i was a little bit goofy in it, but hey can you blame me? It's 2 hours after midnight.

I checked the old release and found what i were looking for, thank you! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Funsolit, i am using r63 phoenix 3.11.0 and i cant get my client to work? When client has loaded it disconnects me and kicks me out (logged out).
Isnt phoenix working anymore? its 3 years since i was last on until yesterday so i might get rusty but i think i have done everything correctly.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Funsolit, i am using r63 phoenix 3.11.0 and i cant get my client to work? When client has loaded it disconnects me and kicks me out (logged out).
Isnt phoenix working anymore? its 3 years since i was last on until yesterday so i might get rusty but i think i have done everything correctly.

This release supports Phoenix too, there shouldn't be any Client issues unless swf/variables etc. are wrongfully configured.

For help, create a thread in the Habbo Help Section

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is the Guestbook coded? Because when i try to post stuff it dosent work?

Pic:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link HK?
The HK. It did not come along with the other files .
d16df9893f87381d0f24a0045162c364 - Shock (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Link HK?
The HK. It did not come along with the other files .
d16df9893f87381d0f24a0045162c364 - Shock (RevCMS skin) (Look-a-like habin,sjovt,habbiz cms) - RaGEZONE Forums

Housekeeping will be released with Shock 2.3, which is about to drop very soon.

Is the Guestbook coded? Because when i try to post stuff it dosent work?

Pic:

It's in working condition. You need to run the SQLs povided so that it woks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Housekeeping will be released with Shock 2.3, which is about to drop very soon.

It's in working condition. You need to run the SQLs povided so that it woks.

I did run the sqls. But ill see if i can manage to fix it. The client didnt work for me either. Something wrong with the class.template/user etc. I had to replace them with new ones to get the client to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back