• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Show] Glossy Blue Style

Reaction score
As always, random template.

404 - [Show] Glossy Blue Style - RaGEZONE Forums

Comment and Criticize. (;
Suggestions are more than welcome ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its nice. :) Good simple design.
The only thing i'd say is that the top, image with text next to it looks a little weird. At least to me.

Reactions: 404
i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As usually you trigger of an awesome design. Only thing I don't (said above) is the weird big header, else i'm in love.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like it.

Only thing I don't like is the 'gloss' on the headers/buttons.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm always excited when Error 404 post a style thread

0xC0FFEE
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks really nice, however it's a bit too monochrome.
It's only 2 colors, white and blue.
Also, gloss on headers look pretty strange as well as the 404 container which seem out of place and excessive to the design.
Try replacing that with a proper banner and you should be alright, as well as try to mix in another color.

Reaction score
Looks really nice, however it's a bit too monochrome.
It's only 2 colors, white and blue.
Also, gloss on headers look pretty strange as well as the 404 container which seem out of place and excessive to the design.
Try replacing that with a proper banner and you should be alright, as well as try to mix in another color.

Yeh, I will definitely change that ;)

Back