• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

"Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
re: "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff"

Looking like PandemicZ is going pretty good.

DNC - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

More progress, This time I have added support for Eclipse to load the Arizona map natively. All roads, grass, and trees now load. the map is 100% unedited. Also shaders now work with the models for INB/ROTB.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok, so this should show our Crosshair feature better than before. There's 20 colors, 10 Crosshairs.
I aplogize the first color was hard to see from the video, but you get the point of how it should work.
I will make a new video soon showing our Stat-track feature, something like CSGO have in their game.
Thanks for watching.

f793
Reaction score

Quick fun tool I whipped up called Langit.

It takes the english.lang reads it and then translates to the selected language. It's not much but it's useful.

For the ones wondering, I used Google Translate Engine to accomplish the translation.
Microsoft Translator has proven to be better than Google Translate. Nothing gets better work done than a human translator. Use Transifex or even Ackuna. Most likely you'll already find ISS translation files ready to be downloaded.

At the end of the day, there could be problems with Perso-Arabic scripts which Google is poor to provide correct translations. There could be display errors for PASCII.

Edit: Going back to the Transifex, I think I've provided a project where you can publicly download the translations? Don't really remember, if anyone wants you can look up on Transifex.

Again, back to the languages - When it comes to supporting the game with the language, you should also think about how much are you going to put into inviting the community from specific country. Let's say we make US server and you put all these languages, people will still not be convinced to join it, unless there will be a guy on a team speaking that specific language and making all those announcements, patch notes, server statuses and so on.

So if I'd give you guys out there who are running servers, who wish to provide further support for all the languages around the world - Think about how much of your time it is worth to you. At the end of the day you'll have 2-3 Russian guys speaking Russian on your forums asking for help, your Google Translator won't be able to help you there. :glare:

Edit 2: So no, I'm not taking the fun from trying to translate the game and make it more appealing towards the bigger community, but if you (I'm speaking publicly) wish to make server to be truly more appealing all you have to do is pick few guys who'll do all the work for you.

And in this world nearly everything is done freelancing, you can pick few guys from the community which are willing to translate the whole game for you and just give them some GC.

That's what I've learnt over this past 3 years now.

Last edited:
Back