[Show] Recent Template

Too ugly for release.

Good, thanks that gives me motivation not to release it :D
Oh, and just to let you know, I am working on another 3 templates at the moment, but they probably will be "Too ugly for release.", so I wont even bother posting them then, I suppose.

EDIT: People like you bring Flyff section down, nab.
 
Last edited:
Meh considering x2Fast4YouX is one of the best web designers/developers (with the acception of my php scripting /ridicule) xD I think you all need to stop downing him. Kthxbai. I don't see any of you showing any of your work.
 
Meh considering x2Fast4YouX is one of the best web designers/developers (with the acception of my php scripting /ridicule) xD I think you all need to stop downing him. Kthxbai. I don't see any of you showing any of your work.

Lol... Like they have any work to show :closedeyes::thumbdown:

and yes stop downing him... you get nothing from making him feel bad.

By the way, good job, your templates are always awesome.
 
Meh considering x2Fast4YouX is one of the best web designers/developers (with the acception of my php scripting /ridicule) xD I think you all need to stop downing him. Kthxbai. I don't see any of you showing any of your work.

You can add my name to that list soon once I finish working out some of the bugs in my news posting system in the upcoming CMS I've been working on.

And yes, it will be released as a whole CMS, and not just a template. With the minor exception of my forums which I'm still working on.:blushing:
 
Back