Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Showcase] Digimon Online v1.5 Dev.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Digimon Online(디지몬 온라인), not Digimon Masters, was developed by X2Online, and its style is similar to WoRMS.

I started the project a month ago, and now it works almost 90% of functionality, in my opinion :p

It's been developed with Golang, and I have a plan to open it on the github later as it has some decent form to reveal.

VirtualBox_WinXP32 ����_27_07_2019_16_00_39 - [Showcase] Digimon Online v1.5 Dev. - RaGEZONE Forums VirtualBox_WinXP32_27_07_2019_15_59_55 - [Showcase] Digimon Online v1.5 Dev. - RaGEZONE Forums VirtualBox_WinXP32_27_07_2019_16_00_13 - [Showcase] Digimon Online v1.5 Dev. - RaGEZONE Forums VirtualBox_WinXP32_27_07_2019_16_02_23 - [Showcase] Digimon Online v1.5 Dev. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you kr? I'm. If you right. call me kkotalk: hagun119 OR not invite me on your github

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry, but it is not the time yet to open it for public, neither for a team.
I'm launching its server-test when the time comes. That time, I will post it here.
But firstly you need to know that it's my private work, and I've been warned once before by other game's copy-righter. That's why I'm being a little bit careful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay .. Sorry, i understand that. I'm looking forward to it. It's a game of my memories.

Back