Shugo

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Nov 5, 2025
Messages
73
Reaction score
6
1785873893144 - Shugo - RaGEZONE Forums


Hi,
I saw the item Lucky Coin (ID: 186000389) in game version 4.6. How can I trigger or start this event?

As far as I know, this event is usually accessed through the UI rather than an NPC quest. Additionally, could I confirm whether ShugoSweep is supported/active in version 4.6?

Thanks!
 
Solution
As for the Lucky coin, does this version not exist either?
Bestway it's to check inside xml what support what not. All inside xml as well inside strings all names so you can search and track what you need npc and items.
If you boring from digging thro files what look like you are. Go to aioncodex.com and find what you need to be sure.. Chose vetsion and find it. If not there mean was not in this version
Hi,
I saw the item Lucky Coin (ID: 186000389) in game version 4.6. How can I trigger or start this event?

As far as I know, this event is usually accessed through the UI rather than an NPC quest. Additionally, could I confirm whether ShugoSweep is supported/active in version 4.6?

Thanks!
No, this event is not supported on PTS 4.6.
 
Upvote 0
As for the Lucky coin, does this version not exist either?
Bestway it's to check inside xml what support what not. All inside xml as well inside strings all names so you can search and track what you need npc and items.
If you boring from digging thro files what look like you are. Go to aioncodex.com and find what you need to be sure.. Chose vetsion and find it. If not there mean was not in this version
 
Upvote 0
Solution
Bestway it's to check inside xml what support what not. All inside xml as well inside strings all names so you can search and track what you need npc and items.
If you boring from digging thro files what look like you are. Go to aioncodex.com and find what you need to be sure.. Chose vetsion and find it. If not there mean was not in this version
Yes, I’ve checked all the files and searched for terms similar to “Shugo Game,” but didn’t find anything.
Lucky Coin exists in the game and on the server, and it’s also in the AionCodex. But I haven’t seen any files related to starting this event, so I thought I’d ask here.
This event is triggered by a UI pop-up in the bottom-right corner, rather than through an NPC quest like the others.
1785906437301 - Shugo - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Upvote 0
Yes, I’ve checked all the files and searched for terms similar to “Shugo Game,” but didn’t find anything.
Lucky Coin exists in the game and on the server, and it’s also in the AionCodex. But I haven’t seen any files related to starting this event, so I thought I’d ask here.
This event is triggered by a UI pop-up in the bottom-right corner, rather than through an NPC quest like the others.View attachment 306726
Because it's not under this name... Check java for reference... And java event... There was free shugo coins for play. It's not there mean never was in that version.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Because it's not under this name... Check java for reference... And java event... There was free shugo coins for play ok start
Okay, I'll try doing it that way.Thanks

Yes, this game appeared in version 4.8. There's nothing of this game in 4.6. There is some kind of minigame, but I don't know what it is. I know it's been around since version 2.7.
I added some new cards, but some issue
For example, with the “Finger Heart” action, even after I switch to a different action card, the hearts keep popping up.
Is the df.xml file not configured correctly? I'm using the Live version to configure it.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back