Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SIC ill make you a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
If you at least admit your wrong at some points too then i will drop this.

I know for sure i have done many things wrong too, but you cant just put it all on me.

So how about it?

And Neo stop merging this topic!!!!!

Reaction score
It' the other way round. U put everything on other ppl.

List wot u think I was wrong on and I'll stop. It seems odd 2 me that it's u callin the truce tbh. I don't want the forum spammed with all this crap lol. This errupted because I deleted sum spam. I an't c the problem with deleting spam.

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
He gave me acces to it himself.

Let's see.

You continued locked topics to continue flaming me
You deleted posts to make me look bad
You give others poop for spamming while you do it yourself

And incase you have the idea that you have been doing things smoothly lately then you also got a warning from MentaL, so don't act like i'm coming up with this myself.

Reaction score
gohan just duck off, all ur doing is causing trouble, i havent seen a post from you EVER where u havent been dissing sum1, sic is a good mod so just leave it out or duck off

Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
He gave me acces to it himself.

Let's see.

You continued locked topics to continue flaming me
You deleted posts to make me look bad
You give others poop for spamming while you do it yourself

And incase you have the idea that you have been doing things smoothly lately then you also got a warning from MentaL, so don't act like i'm coming up with this myself.
lol MentaL doesn't check every post made and another thing, deleteing ur posts (all 2 of them LOL) only makes u look better then if they read em

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
WTF is with you, you give me poop while i haven't accused you of deleting them, and now your sticking up for MentaL for not knowing what happened and thinking it was you.

Stop kissing butt, if you would want to blame someone then it would be MentaL, but even him you can't blame, and no way you can blame me since i simply asked MentaL what happened with it, NOTHING more

Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
WTF is with you, you give me poop while i haven't accused you of deleting them, and now your sticking up for MentaL for not knowing what happened and thinking it was you.

Stop kissing butt, if you would want to blame someone then it would be MentaL, but even him you can't blame, and no way you can blame me since i simply asked MentaL what happened with it, NOTHING more
lmao I think u should go back and re-read my post. I wasn't even talkin about the deleted threads.

EDIT- These threads end here. Closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back