Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sierra ~ Java // Netty // MySQL // BoneCP // Plugin System (Like Bukkit!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Sierra Emulator

Introduction

Sierra is an emulator focussed on one thing, features, to make users happy, to bring them a good server. It is programmed in Java. Using Netty as a socket framework. It also uses MySQL handled by BoneCP for ease of data storage.

The Habbo swf being used at the moment is currently the same revision as I aim for a complete emulator along with SSO.

Code:
RELEASE63-201207231112-16380487

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

1) When will the release date be?
Not sure yet.

2) Will there be a CMS to go with this?
Yes there will.

3) Does this carry any simillar database structures from previous servers?
Yes, sierra uses the furniture, catalogue_items, catalogue_pages from Phoenix.

4) Is it open-source?
Yes, released under GPL V3 license.

5) Is this avaliable on GitHub?
Yes it is, but no database has been released, to prevent it from being used as it's in development.

I would love it if you followed my repository and forked it! :love:

Along with the release of Sierra, there will be a plugin you can add created by me called UpdateNotify, which will tell you when to upgrade Sierra!

The plugin system will be deprecated until further notice!

If you want any more questions, feel free to ask me.

Server Features

• Works on Habbo R63 post-shuffle
  • Uses BoneCP for MySQL pooling
  • Uses Netty for an easy and stable socket framework

Game Features

• Handshake
    • Retrieves SSO
    • Load up all friends on login
    • Load up all friend requests on login
    • Loads mod tool if you're staff.

• User
    • ​Load user credits
    • Load user profile

• Messenger
    • ​Request friend
    • Accept friend
    • Chat to friend
    • Search for friends

• Rooms
    • Enter room
    • Load heightmap
    • Walk around items
    • Chat in room
    • Multi-users in room
    • Add paper to room
    • Create rooms
    • Only walks through gates if they're open
    • Signs in rooms
    • Start typing bubble
    • Stop typing bubble
    • Chat logging

• Mod tool
    • ​Load room information
    • Load user information
    • Load room chatlog
    • :ban command :)ban <user>, :ban <user> <time banned>)
    • :banip command (same as above, but IP)

• Catalogue
    • ​Phoenix catalogue support
    • Loads categories
    • Minimum and maximum rank work!
    • Loads pages

• Items
    • Load inventory
    • Place items
    • Pickup items
    • Load wallpaper, floorpaper and landscape items in inventory
    • Use vending machines
    • Change state of floor items
    • Change state of wall items
    • Coin exchange
    • Sit on beds
    • Sit on chairs
    • Roll die
    • Close die

• Console
    • ​List friends
    • Show user profile
    • Send messages to friend
    • Alerts when friend goes online
    • Alerts when friend goes offline
    • Accept friend request
    • Ask to be friend
    • Deny friend
    • Invite friends
    • Follow friend.

YouTube

In-game shots

VpMwI9 - Sierra ~ Java // Netty // MySQL // BoneCP // Plugin System (Like Bukkit!) - RaGEZONE Forums

cvXBwry - Sierra ~ Java // Netty // MySQL // BoneCP // Plugin System (Like Bukkit!) - RaGEZONE Forums

7hf5vZf - Sierra ~ Java // Netty // MySQL // BoneCP // Plugin System (Like Bukkit!) - RaGEZONE Forums

mL95RdY - Sierra ~ Java // Netty // MySQL // BoneCP // Plugin System (Like Bukkit!) - RaGEZONE Forums

9dAI5aR - Sierra ~ Java // Netty // MySQL // BoneCP // Plugin System (Like Bukkit!) - RaGEZONE Forums

CMS

NqLpz5A - Sierra ~ Java // Netty // MySQL // BoneCP // Plugin System (Like Bukkit!) - RaGEZONE Forums

lj7Eios - Sierra ~ Java // Netty // MySQL // BoneCP // Plugin System (Like Bukkit!) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Remedy - C# NET 4.0 - V1 - MySQL

I wish you luck with this server :0

Reaction score
This situation is really starting to get annoying. You just releases an uncomplete development.. and you're going to start another? v1 to be quite frank no one will use, its all about the newest revisions. I really can't say good luck because you keep making project after project and not finishing them. Take a break from developments and get your priorities straight before starting another project mate.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

This situation is really starting to get annoying. You just releases an uncomplete development.. and you're going to start another? v1 to be quite frank no one will use, its all about the newest revisions. I really can't say good luck because you keep making project after project and not finishing them. Take a break from developments and get your priorities straight before starting another project mate.

I think he deserves a bit more support. In my opinion all he does is contribute to this community. You can count the amount of Habbo server developers that actually finish there project on one hand. And it doesn't matter. What fun would it be if we were all using the same finished server? Hasn't everyone started Habbo server development because of there interest for programming?

Alex wants to practice and practice and actually display his work in this community and release it for others to learn from and build on. We should be proud of him and all the developers out there. Just don't tell him to take a break but support him as he certainly deserves it.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

(about indigo..)

So someone who said that will the CMS for Indigo automatically tells me that they will stop, screwing me over. Which means that Indigo wouldn't live up to it's potential it could of had with a mate I thought that was up to the job that he, himself offered. You can't trust anyone this section anymore.

It just doesn't end up successful as it could of been if everyone knows Indigo has a bad history of the website development part being dropped. Ash made my motivation disappear after he backstabbed me, so how will I gain it if no one offers to help me with it.

Also my opinion about the 'lastest revision' - screw their opinions over the revision. I can do any revision I choose. It's more of my programming experience.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why an Enumerator, and no foreach (better). Btw show us your socketlistener.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Finished checking if the user name already exists!

Quackster - Sierra ~ Java // Netty // MySQL // BoneCP // Plugin System (Like Bukkit!) - RaGEZONE Forums

Code:
        public void FINDUSER(GameClient mSession, String Request)
        {
            String Name = Request.Split(' ')[1];

if (mSession.getCharacter().validTable("username", Name))
            {
                mSession.Send("SYSTEMBROADCAST" + (Char)13 + "A user already owns that name!");
            }
        }
        public void APPROVENAME(GameClient mSession, String Request)
        {
            String Name = Request.Split(' ')[1];

if (RemedyEnvironment.GetHabboHotel().GetCurseFilter().IsCurseWord(Name))
            {
                mSession.Send("BADNAME");
            }
        }

I HERD U COPIED DCRS FROM THE HABBO SITE, IS DIS BE TRUE?

anyhow:

quick progress. :thumbup1:

Yeah it's true. I used Habbo's DCRs. :(

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Good luck, Quackster. I really support you in Remedy :)

kbj

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Succes, and i hope this lovely project will be the first fully finished v1!

Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Goodluck, i'd love to use this to make a hotel.
Progress is looking good so far.

Reaction score
I said what I said because I can't remember the last time Alex completed something? Just because ash didn't finish his end of the bargain doesn't mean a damn thing. You said it yourself you had a backup web application you were working on so why does his input even matter at that point? I sure hope you finish something because if a silly complication stops the development, you're really wasting everyones time..

Reaction score

I have to tell you the truth right now...
I really don't have any hopes for any projects that you make anymore, because I was having very high hopes for your other projects, but they always die, and then... you give some kind of excuse on to why you couldn't finish the development. And I really do think that a v1 server will be no help to the community, at all.
^ That's only MY opinion, but, you may finish this. But I don't see the actual point in making a V1 server, when all hotels are R60+ (only some V26)... It would've been good if you finished Indigo, but, well... You didn't. Good luck with this though.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I have to tell you the truth right now...
I really don't have any hopes for any projects that you make anymore, because I was having very high hopes for your other projects, but they always die, and then... you give some kind of excuse on to why you couldn't finish the development. And I really do think that a v1 server will be no help to the community, at all.
^ That's only MY opinion, but, you may finish this. But I don't see the actual point in making a V1 server, when all hotels are R60+ (only some V26)... It would've been good if you finished Indigo, but, well... You didn't. Good luck with this though.

The version is my personal choice - I don't care if people won't use it. I love version 1. So it doesn't matter if you or others don't like it.

I said what I said because I can't remember the last time Alex completed something? Just because ash didn't finish his end of the bargain doesn't mean a damn thing. You said it yourself you had a backup web application you were working on so why does his input even matter at that point? I sure hope you finish something because if a silly complication stops the development, you're really wasting everyones time..

You just need a bear hug from Alex. :wink:

On the lighter side

Finished login and register

Quackster - Sierra ~ Java // Netty // MySQL // BoneCP // Plugin System (Like Bukkit!) - RaGEZONE Forums

You may of noticed this awesome web I have. Thanks to rickymeiner I have almost identical website for Remedy. I ripped it from habbo2002.webs.com with HTTrack.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Remedy - [C# - V1 - MySQL - NET Framework 4.0]

Did anyone ever post the full V1 protocol? I knew a few packets gave a lot of people a lot of headaches for a long time.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

On the lighter side

Finished login and register

Sorry but yeah. It should be "Found an unregistere.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back