[Sig] Fizz

Joined
Feb 20, 2011
Messages
991
Reaction score
164
Sicne the voting is pretty much over I'll be posting this here for some CnC

Creeps - [Sig] Fizz - RaGEZONE Forums


Couldn't make a fancy text here so it kinda ended up sucking :/

Also, made a quicky one trying a smudge style out (i have to say, i FAILED COMPLETELY :p)

Creeps - [Sig] Fizz - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Guys give him a proper CnC as he asked
The first one looks nice, nice colors and all but there's no focal which destroys the idea of your signature, it blends nice but needs a focal sir
 
Guys give him a proper CnC as he asked
The first one looks nice, nice colors and all but there's no focal which destroys the idea of your signature, it blends nice but needs a focal sir

Finally, thx :p

I understand what you are saying, but due to the positioning of the render (it needed to be put there), if I do that i'll either loose the Deph or the left side will suddenly become empty, any suggestions?
 
Finally, thx :p

I understand what you are saying, but due to the positioning of the render (it needed to be put there), if I do that i'll either loose the Deph or the left side will suddenly become empty, any suggestions?
Creeps - [Sig] Fizz - RaGEZONE Forums

IDK...

ewzT6 - [Sig] Fizz - RaGEZONE Forums

And cuz' the blob sucks, and also I might have misunderstood the render as holding some sort of staff:
T291V - [Sig] Fizz - RaGEZONE Forums
 
The colours like that don't feel right, thats my opinion (yes its a staff)
Well.. yeah.

For me the main problem with it is that it's looking too monotone and too bright/over-saturated. It's kinda cartoon looking. That, I think, also makes it so its lacking focal.

What I tried to do was giving the image a more local light source, in my eyes this would fix all these problems. Of course I did it very hastily, sloppy, and didn't experiment with any different variants.

Plus, it turns out I kinda like messing with someone elses sigs :P
 
Back