• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

sigg "kutsumo watch no red :P

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Keez - sigg "kutsumo watch no red  :P - RaGEZONE Forums

C&C :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice and I agree with the user above me.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Lol @ name. I said that for your own good , not for me. But good job , remove the top 2 decorations.

heh well i showed u that i folowed ur pointers ore how its corect..>.> im bad at eng ... and :D to see if im good ore atleast newbie :D

and some finishing touches . abut those brushez hard 2 take off :(( coze i use many flaten images and i dont realy remember all the settings i made :(

Last edited:
Reaction score

:)::thumbup1:

Just make a new layer, go to image > apply image, click the clone stamp tool (under brushes), press ALT to pick a source point, keep cloning it till its good, then smudge it out ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

:)::thumbup1:

Just make a new layer, go to image > apply image, click the clone stamp tool (under brushes), press ALT to pick a source point, keep cloning it till its good, then smudge it out ;)

Yeah that makes its so much better!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
well those brushez in the corners wore frome somer smuging i stared smuging training and i added that render and ow well i ended up with that :) and at finish i tryed to get them off but couldnt so...

but i can't understand somthing how i become alpha so fast ?:S coze its kinda 1 day frome omega to alpha .."sry fore of topic " :)

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't tell if the colored dots behind the render are from a C4D or a brush, but I like them.
The sig is nice, but I don't like the text that much, maybe if it was smaller or something like that.
It's just my opinion tho!

Back