• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Sigg]/question Shadow.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
so i started making a sigg with a sprite and i got this
Keez - [Sigg]/question Shadow. - RaGEZONE Forums

but i ididnt quite like the render quality so i did another render i'm not sure wich is the best :D
Keez - [Sigg]/question Shadow. - RaGEZONE Forums

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
sig is very nice, just the blending doesnt even exist and the typo is bad. work on it.
Btw it looks like he got a breast...rofl

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
im gona beat the tipo to death :+ if in my next creation it dosent loock good

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In my opinion neither really fit.. but if i had to choose id say the second one :3 Practice makes perfect <3

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
Work on the blending, the lighting and bg.
Then, work on some focal effects, the text ruins it. A sprite looks like that, it's some what lq.

Keep practicing.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1st one is better, but there's one problem in it. The text doesn't fit much for itself.

o.o why you make so many siggs?

Why don't you let him do what he want. He loves making sig that make his works better. Try to ask yourself about the question you asked, so you'll realize the real man of GFX that put great effort in his works to make them better.

Back