Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Siggy request.. too..

Reaction score
Well Silveron got a really cute powerpuff girl one so I was wondering if anyone would mind making me a cool final fantasy one, with maybe aerith or yuffie on it (or by using my current sig pic)... Would be cool cuz I havent had a real good sig.. ever...

:wub2: :smilie3: :smileysex

I'll be sure to repay yah :lips:

Reaction score
-=MR=- said:
aerith...?
aerith?
AERITH?!

OMFG NOT YOU TOO!!!!
plz plz plz..Aeris...
Aeris is the one Sephiroth killed, but who is Yuffie??

ages since i played the game..
evilkitten said:
i've alwayz known her as aeris 2 Oo

is she called different in america or sumthin or just me and Silveron that knows her differently
i know here as Aeris too.. maybe Aerith for a newer version, or whatever..

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yuffie is a little badger who likes to steal materia.
kind of a secret/bonus character, you must go find her if you wanna join your party

Reaction score
...got bored:\

well...i never played that game so i don't know the names and the chars :pinch: i searched google for the pics...tell if you want it

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Aerith/Aeris.. I say/write both... I prefer Aeris, it seems "Aerith" is the way it's officially going (Kingdom Hearts, Advent Children apparently)... but whatever!

Yuffie isn't useless btw lol... In fact, the only character I never found use in was Cait Sith... And even then with the right Materia combo any character can be good.. Limit's aside...

And it's not like the game is that hard where you have to have "good" characters.. cuz tbh the only challenge is the weapons, and with the right strategy, they are cake, too..

i don't know2 said:
well...i never played that game so i don't know the names and the chars :pinch: i searched google for the pics...tell if you want it

I like it! :) I'll figure out my sig stuff when I get home tho.. Ty!

GohanSSJ said:
Will do one later.

:wub2: :clap:

Last edited:
Back