Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

SIGMetal Epaulet not enter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
SIGMetal Epaulet of Guardian +7
SIGMetal Epaulet of Fighter +7
SIGMetal Epaulet of Sage +7
Why not enter?
When the game was put off immediately
Characters will not be able to wear the game again
help me please:):

But you have ep 3 files?

SIGMetal Epaulet of Guardian +7
SIGMetal Epaulet of Fighter +7
SIGMetal Epaulet of Sage +7
Why not enter?
When the game was put off immediately
Characters will not be able to wear the game again
help me please:):

No,ofc he don't have ep3,it's only extension pack.
It's a well known bug,as sig metal itself it's bugged.
It's worthless trying make it work,and it's only waste of time

Upvote 0
No,ofc he don't have ep3,it's only extension pack.
It's a well known bug,as sig metal itself it's bugged.
It's worthless trying make it work,and it's only waste of time

I wouldnt say anything is a waste of time. It is possible, I know a server that has worked it out but has yet to release their client so I can take a look.

Anything worth asking for is worth working on. SigMetal would be a nice addition to the list of fixed bugs but because it relies on both client and server data lining up properly it is extremely difficult.

Upvote 0
I wouldnt say anything is a waste of time. It is possible, I know a server that has worked it out but has yet to release their client so I can take a look.

Anything worth asking for is worth working on. SigMetal would be a nice addition to the list of fixed bugs but because it relies on both client and server data lining up properly it is extremely difficult.

Well,i think sig metal is worthless,it's weaker than mithril so what is it's use?

Upvote 0
Well,i think sig metal is worthless,it's weaker than mithril so what is it's use?

Its not whether or not you think the item is useful its whether or not it actually works. Lvl 99 sets are weaker then Mithril but people still use them. Just because Mystic is weaker than Mithril doesnt mean I'll remove it from my server.

If I skin Orihalcon and add it to my server I wont remove Mithril because its weaker... Everything has its place and as long as something exists someone somewhere will use it...

There is nothing wrong with adding choices to a server and if SigMetal works its one step closer to a truly vanilla experience.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back