Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yodo - Signature - RaGEZONE Forums

Rate please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey made a new one could you rate my other one and this one please!
I posted two times because dont want to keep making new post but if i have to just say lol?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dude never used the edit buttom before? First one looks good but to plain for my taste, and thats really plain since im a fan of plain signatures.

Second one renders doesnt fit the background and ruins the whole signature.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
First one is too blank and as CrownC said- the render doesnt go with the second one.

You could try changing that. Place the first render in the second one and blend it properly. I feel it's gonna look good that way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well i read your comments and i thought the first one was to blank but on the second one i tryed but i like the background on the second one tbh but the picture could of been blended in abit the white trip suck.

Reaction score
The signatures are basic, I'm really tired of people posting more than one sig in a thread and don't look up tutorials. Yes it's always a good thing to learn on your own, but tutorials will help. Also kid, learn to use puncuation. It is REALLY hard to follow what anyone says when that particular user fails to use them.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Like both of them .Third is bad, first and second - normal .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back