Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Silver Samovar [SQL][SWF] Custom 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I have used a lot of things from ragezone but I have never released anything myself! So here is my first release it is just a simple recolor.

ugvCVDh - Silver Samovar [SQL][SWF] - RaGEZONE Forums

(Codes are for Phoenix)

Code:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `is_arrow`) VALUES (650003, 'samover', 'samover', 's', 1, 1, 1, '0', '0', '0', 6503, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'vendingmachine', 1, '0', '0');

Catalog_items
Code:
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) VALUES (650003, 'PAGEID', '650003', 'samover', '1', '0', '0', '1');

Furnidata
Code:
["s","6503","samover","6503","0","1","1","","Click for a refreshing cuppa.","Silver Samovar","","-1,"-1"],

SWF

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Brilliant. This furniture's been around for years, but no one has ever thought to recolor it.
Thanks for the great release :)
I look forward to more unique recolors.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice its good for me the golden brother of that was free so i needed somthing the same to add to my Pay-Credits shop :D So Thanks for this :) -

~Raul~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back