Simple Mail App

Reaction score
Hi,

Here's my little contribution to BDO, a simple app which serves a easy way to send items via mail,

1712017594173 - Simple Mail App - RaGEZONE Forums

Usage,

1. Open the app and go to DataBase tab, write your database credentials then click on Connect. If everything is correct you will see that the connection status is Succesful

1712024324999 - Simple Mail App - RaGEZONE Forums

Note: If you use a custom port for sql connection, then type the port following the ip, ex

Where 1450 is the custom port

2. Go back to Mail tab and write,

Family name
ItemID
Amount
Enchant Level (0 for non enchantable items, being 16+ for Pri, Duo, Tri, Tet, Pen)
Subject
Description

1712018356850 - Simple Mail App - RaGEZONE Forums

1712026648445 - Simple Mail App - RaGEZONE Forums

Bonus: Attached you will find a english item list for Corsair.

Password: R@GEZONE

PD: If you want to change the sender name, take a look into the procedure sendMail at SA_BETA_GAMEBD_0002

Archgeus - Simple Mail App - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tested, works perfectly, thanks Archgeus :)
a3ff71f4f3ab4c11543a38496639cd3b - Simple Mail App - RaGEZONE Forums

c86b33575fe744d5fc2e85a746a8913c - Simple Mail App - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great tools thanks
Is possible make multiple id ?

Reaction score
Hi,

Here's my little contribution to BDO, a simple app which serves a easy way to send items via mail,

View attachment 259004

Usage,

1. Open the app and go to DataBase tab, write your database credentials then click on Connect. If everything is correct you will see that the connection status is Succesful

View attachment 259011

2. Go back to Mail tab and write,

Family name
ItemID
Amount
Enchant Level (0 for non enchantable items, being 16+ for Pri, Duo, Tri, Tet, Pen)
Subject
Description

View attachment 259007

View attachment 259014

Bonus: Attached you will find a english item list for Corsair.

Password: R@GEZONE

PD: If you want to change the sender name, take a look into the procedure sendMail at SA_BETA_GAMEBD_0002

Archgeus - Simple Mail App - RaGEZONE Forums
nice work man. so if you can you can add some nice future like search option by name

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice work man. so if you can you can add some nice future like search option by name
The top would be to find a way to update or recreate datasheet index that the current one is out of date

Reaction score
you state for that
Desktop 05-04-2024 17-43-10-846 - Simple Mail App - RaGEZONE Forums

so maybe you will give some tips where is what and how we can do this better.

Also if you have proper updated that datasheet share. And if you lookin for update here you go

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you state for that
View attachment 259230
so maybe you will give some tips where is what and how we can do this better.

Also if you have proper updated that datasheet share. And if you lookin for update here you go
I can't share for I have too many things I added for some people however if I can help by explaining I will gladly do it

Reaction score
I can't share for I have too many things I added for some people however if I can help by explaining I will gladly do it
so you asked me for datasheet so i upload them spending time to upload them

when some one ask you for share you just refuse, that is some kind selfish. so next time don't ask me for any thing.
also i delete your datasheet_server

have a good life leechers

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Curious what you mean by this? "I can't share for I have too many things I added for some people" what did you add? new content? fixed some bugs? People might be more willing to share if you do too. I mean you have in your sig that you work on datasheets professionally, but you asked for clean sheets from Shadow... why wouldnt you keep your originals? Feels like you want to take but not give.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my original datasheet has no meaning to exist for I added many new items outfits and lots of new things from retail also fixed some game bugs that didn't work in core way so it doesn't make sense to have a clean datasheet anymore

so you asked me for datasheet so i upload them spending time to upload them

when some one ask you for share you just refuse, that is some kind selfish. so next time don't ask me for any thing.
also i delete your datasheet_server

have a good life leechers
it's not about sharing something or not I asked you for the public Chinese datasheet simply to make a comparison and check if it was always the same or they had solved other things then I don't share my work material for that is a work I do for people but if someone ask me how to do something I explain it like yesterday in discord I explained to you how to unblock instances and how to make partiretutto with one server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excellent little app, works nicely!
Any change for open sourcing the project? It would be interesting as a learning tool for how mail works :)!

Reaction score
Excellent little app, works nicely!
Any change for open sourcing the project? It would be interesting as a learning tool for how mail works :)!
Just get the SQL Query and you can make one yourself easily.
I dont have access to BDO DB to test but I made similar tool for Ran Online GMTool.
1718891196939 - Simple Mail App - RaGEZONE Forums

1718891278840 - Simple Mail App - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks both, it was really less about the actual query itself and more just to see how others make things.

All good though, appreciate the replies!

Back