Simpson Demon Monster

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
I know the texture suxx and its not ready...

but some people want the gtx file

I have upload the gtx file & the psd file for photoshop
have fun

slowtrucker - Simpson Demon Monster - RaGEZONE Forums
 

Attachments

i think the goofball (baseball) mascot would be a more fitting skin to create for that model
if you want a barney gumbal in kal then find a model you can wrap his head around
or make a new modle ;like the guy who made southpark mob did
good effort for a child though (assuming you are a child from looking at that)
 
if you want to challenge my iq set up a game of chess

Lmao.

if that was the most retarded thing you ever read you either dont remember much or just dont read much

I read plenty, but like I said that was the most retarded thing I've ever read.

and i sugest that if ppl want to share unfinished work that they use msn and a winrar archive
coz there is a reason for rule no.4
and things like unfinished retextured things,are that reason- they are not wanted

The king dude didn't want them here, doesn't mean other people don't.

look at it like this- - - this is the release section -
- not the post your half done work with hope that some1 will take pitty and finish it for you section _
its unfinished -
noone would be stupid enough to put that in any server - so it dont belong here

What part of:

I know the texture suxx and its not ready...

but some people want the gtx file

Did you not understand?

now stfu and stop calling ppl retard as some ppl have retards in there familys
and they find it an offensive word- not me like , i just saying

Retard.
 
err be honest - no it dont, but it would look funny if it where finished
simpsons rule so do it/them some justice--------
 
Last edited:
Back