• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom [Sir] Piggy Trophy [Coded]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So to start off, Unless more comments start appearing I will not be doing many more customs, It looks as if nobody cares about them enough to leave a reply.

Anyways, These work as real trophies, so they must be placed in a trophies category typed catalogue page.

lf4tjk - [Sir] Piggy Trophy [Coded] - RaGEZONE Forums

Download
Includes SWF & SQL

Enjoy,
- James​

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These are nice! You release some good stuff. Oh, and not doing as many releases because you don't get enough comments is pathetic.

I've been doing customs on here since 08', Why should I bother releasing to the community if little to no people acknowledge my work?

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've been doing customs on here since 08', Why should I bother releasing to the community if little to no people acknowledge my work?

Maybe you should use Mediafire. It shows how many downloads your releases get (unless this is also on mega, I'm not sure). I've released stuff that's had x4 more downloads than comments.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're work is really beautiful! My english isn't, that's the reason why I don't post always a comment. But I really like you're releases and also this release is awesome!

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They look very good! You know that I love the most of your customs. Thanks for sharing mate.

Greetz,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I enjoy seeing your release mate i just don't always comment cause i hate seeing the shenanigans others comment keep the good work up and i agree with Unphased with the mediafire thing i have released a rare on a rival forum before and had like 50 downloads and 5 comments i would not get to worried about it :) Keep It Up and btw love these will be adding them to hotel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks guys, this really shows that I am supported. I am starting a new job that will be keeping me busy for 16 hours a day, So don't expect anything until next saturday.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
They look awesome, good work.

Just ignore the hate comments you get, people expect too much on this forum.

Reaction score
Good job! These look fabelous :):

There are a lot of people that just view the thread without leaving any comment.

Also a lot of people are having holiday / vacation and being inactive.

I would wait for the moon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Aw they look cute, good job! :)
On some forums you've got the "reply before you will be able to see the download url", wouldn't work on Rz but would be interesting to see who would comment to get the dl :blush:.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Your work has always been great, even if people don't comment or like, we still know that your stuff is some of the best that ragezone has had. These pig trophies are no exception to your skill and losing you means losing possibly many great customs that you could offer in the future! :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This swf do not have graphics tags. The new versions of habbo needs them.

Qui

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really like this however the download wont download? I just keep getting this error
sXkvyIc - [Sir] Piggy Trophy [Coded] - RaGEZONE Forums

Back