Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"Sirix" 3rdjob-dll Scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
look at mu online ,if all at mu section think only how to get money from mu addons and dll .. etc, then thei still be at season 1 max 2 lucky thei don't think only about money. to bad that ppl that know so much about how to make kal better want only money ...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
look at mu online ,if all at mu section think only how to get money from mu addons and dll .. etc, then thei still be at season 1 max 2 lucky thei don't think only about money. to bad that ppl that know so much about how to make kal better want only money ...

Only money?Oh well,yeah

Offtopic: Like UppaCut? He changed his server now. EXP/Wealth/lucky only avaivable in donation store .1Month EXP Stone 30 Gems / 30€ (1gem = 1€)..Wealth stone same price.Lucky key also only avaivable in donation store :D

Reaction score
sirix ur better quit kal cuz no one like you
u just a lil kid dont know what the meaning of game
and u think the money is every thing on the live
better change ur self make or what ever i dont care about u
just ask ur self what im Ducking doing :?:

(sirix) im killing a game just borned for fun and meeting friends :sneaky2:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sirix ur better quit kal cuz no one like you
matches perfectly to my general dislike of this community

better change ur self make or what ever i dont care about u
just ask ur self what im Ducking doing :?:
i do what i want to do & actually thats awesome mostly

and u think the money is every thing on the live
i dont care that much about money, but well since 90% of the guys here do (opening donations servers and poop) it would be ridiculous to share or release stuff. anyway, everybody here just cares about himself, so am i.

(sirix) im killing a game just borned for fun and meeting friends :sneaky2:
I kill the game? i doubt that, actually fags like fred do. because of retards like him you can't trust anyone here.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@walid4451242315

if u care about ppl at kal so u are bigger fail than tibia's ppl's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back