• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Site RF

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm developing a site RF ONLINE
the photo site

site - Site RF - RaGEZONE Forums
site1 - Site RF - RaGEZONE Forums
doner - Site RF - RaGEZONE Forums
it contains
WMD Panel
Game CP
Pvp Rank
Guild Rank
Race leader
and another thing

If you like an Up

download here http://www.mediafire.com/?pjk9gpfkwde3axe

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been setting config.php everything, but there are errors and difficult to fix

after they were together and fit my MSSQL

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
where i can get RF_INFO_DB

this now my problem

Warning: mssql_select_db() [function.mssql-select-db]: message: Database 'RF_INFO_DB' does not exist. Make sure that the name is entered correctly. (severity 16) in C:\AppServ\www\rfclient_update\0\gamecp\functions\functions.php on line 228

Warning: mssql_select_db() [function.mssql-select-db]: Unable to select database: RF_INFO_DB in C:\AppServ\www\rfclient_update\0\gamecp\functions\functions.php on line 228

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_error() in C:\AppServ\www\rfclient_update\0\gamecp\functions\functions.php on line 228

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks deiwan ..

now , how to config set ID Admin For Gamecp and Set Register From Player .
i always wrong account

Warning!
Account is not registered.

Upvote 0
Back