Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Skalidor LOG DB And Sro VT Royal

Master Summoner
Reaction score
#close request #delete request #label as dumb request #im out of ideas request ....

dunno what to say about this lol ... i know Royalblade and the Skalidor staff pretty good and someone like you would NEVER get access to Skalidor db
this thread is so unimportant, they didnt even talk about it in the skalidor staff chat ... and they talk about a lot of crap in there :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
#close request #delete request #label as dumb request #im out of ideas request ....

dunno what to say about this lol ... i know Royalblade and the Skalidor staff pretty good and someone like you would NEVER get access to Skalidor db
this thread is so unimportant, they didnt even talk about it in the skalidor staff chat ... and they talk about a lot of crap in there :D

bahah lemon, why would we talk about this at crew chat. It doesn't relate to skalidor at all. xD
Anyways, thanks Threadstarter, looks like you made me even more famous now, I'm getting like 3 requests per day for some paid DB work from other ppl, after they saw that crap work! :tongue:

Master Summoner
Reaction score
bahah lemon, why would we talk about this at crew chat. It doesn't relate to skalidor at all. xD
Anyways, thanks Threadstarter, looks like you made me even more famous now, I'm getting like 3 requests per day for some paid DB work from other ppl, after they saw that crap work! :tongue:

yeah well, okay youre right .. no sense in talking about it anyways but im glad youre even more famous now maybe i will get more work through it too (you know what i mean :D)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
royal i need your Skype really i need to wtb something from you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Add the adding msg, tell me exactly what you need. I usually just press deny when there are non-english names.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks Threadstarter, looks like you made me even more famous now, I'm getting like 3 requests per day for some paid DB work from other ppl, after they saw that crap work! :tongue:

HAHAHA Runs ( Read on German ):thrasher:

Reaction score
Uhm. I made Skalidor. I made Velestia. I think I know by databases. this is NOT skalidor.
Wanna see skalidor's extra database?

TABLES:
SQ1R7Ks - Skalidor LOG DB And Sro VT Royal - RaGEZONE Forums

mNK5IiX - Skalidor LOG DB And Sro VT Royal - RaGEZONE Forums

p04oSgM - Skalidor LOG DB And Sro VT Royal - RaGEZONE Forums

PROCEDURES:

m0elNxR - Skalidor LOG DB And Sro VT Royal - RaGEZONE Forums
hoprzVY - Skalidor LOG DB And Sro VT Royal - RaGEZONE Forums
SFe78oe - Skalidor LOG DB And Sro VT Royal - RaGEZONE Forums
OvFtYHx - Skalidor LOG DB And Sro VT Royal - RaGEZONE Forums

Can you upload it :)?

Attachments