• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Slayers Server or Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Staff to be a long time ago someone created a server slayers and stayed for a few days off
We know it is possible to make an emulator then comes my question .......

Anyone know of any server Slayers?

Or someone has or is developing server files?

Thank you :)

sorry my english:mellow:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea, are there new news regarding this topic?

I've found the official page of slayers however I dont think the servers are up. You could download the game though...

Is there a private server for slayers that I could play in?

Edit*
Btw, the link is...

Upvote 0
YEy i has custom title^_^
Reaction score
i was going to do emulator for this but they shutdown the game, basically got the encryption/decryption right just missed the last byte check for it thus all the packets i recorded are now useless :/

//EDIT:

thought i could continue and make it sandbox, i have packets for spawning a player and chats but since the packet logger didnt support parsing the packets it will be missing quite few :/

with hard coded packets i can connect to server but cant do much with these and building emulator without server would be next to impossible might aswell fix the encryption and decryption and make the packets required to get in game and release it for people who wants to test their luck with this

anyway picture:
mexstell - Slayers Server or Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have no idea about coding but I would really like to help out in this project just so that one day, there will be a first Slayers private server.

Is there anything I can do to help?

This game is one of the first MMO's out there. Would be a waste if nobody revives it.

I plead to all the coders and programmers out there. Please restore the game to make it work.

I do not have a server though, maybe we could strike a deal with an existing person who owns a server...

I come from a design background (not really fantastic) but if you need to use my skills, I'll gladly help 100% since I'm taking a break from work.

additionally*
Its really good to see an in-game screen shot. Really brings back fond memories of the game :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ermmm, where can i get the server files? I'd like to try tinkering with it cause id really like to see this game live again...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
theres problem with decrypting/encrypting the packet currently getting the byte check wrong for map but it works for every other packet what makes it weird :U will try reverse the function again tomorrow and see if i can fix, basically without the map packet the client wont start and without encryption you cant really edit any of the packets making it useless :/

you can try and ask if slayers if ever coming back up from:
xiahgm@taewool.co.kr
web_master@taewool.co.kr
master@taewool.co.kr

just send all of them the same email they usually answer in 1 to 2 days

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gonna send them an email as well... hope it comes live (permanently) soon

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any news on this? I have sent an email also requesting information for future plans, and possible purchasing and licensing requests that they may have received from other entities regarding the game that we may need to know of, to avoid infringement of course. Other than this, I have asked them to consider releasing the game to the community to let us continue the work, as the game deserves to be running. If I hear anything, I will let you guys know. I believe that there are a couple of other people on these forums working on the game, but I haven't heard of any progress from them since 2011.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Any news on this? I have sent an email also requesting information for future plans, and possible purchasing and licensing requests that they may have received from other entities regarding the game that we may need to know of, to avoid infringement of course. Other than this, I have asked them to consider releasing the game to the community to let us continue the work, as the game deserves to be running. If I hear anything, I will let you guys know. I believe that there are a couple of other people on these forums working on the game, but I haven't heard of any progress from them since 2011.

When might we see any of Zarut's work? I'm highly interested.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help
Slayers server to be resurrected
ouregol@naver.com even a little hint in the file to be sent?

theres problem with decrypting/encrypting the packet currently getting the byte check wrong for map but it works for every other packet what makes it weird :U will try reverse the function again tomorrow and see if i can fix, basically without the map packet the client wont start and without encryption you cant really edit any of the packets making it useless :/

you can try and ask if slayers if ever coming back up from:
xiahgm@taewool.co.kr
web_master@taewool.co.kr
master@taewool.co.kr

just send all of them the same email they usually answer in 1 to 2 days

Help
Slayers server to be resurrected
Ouregol@naver.com even a little hint in the file to be sent?
Client link -

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hello people!

Since im bored and got too much free time and the client seems to be here i might as well go and start trying to create server emulator once again for this game. However i have lost the earlier analyzes i had so it will mean i gotta start from zero again.

I know that taewool likes to reuse their code a lot in their other games so the plan is i will download hero online which is their another game build in 1999 and try to see if the encryption/packets match. If they do it will give me a head start and possibility to resurrect this game.

Also if someone got the newer client(slayersfull_20110324.exe) please upload it somewhere.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't have any of the server files. I did come across a couple of download links on a Brazilian forum, with a couple of others trying to bring back the game as well. I am not sure if the links are still active, and I can not check them on my network here at work. It is the newest client though, if you are able to download it.
Note: the last post from that forum thread was from 2011.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back