Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Small question

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone can help me; want to change the drop rates on Outsparks fiesta, haven't done it in about 3 years and can't remember where the files are for it... Any help would be appreciated.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
in the help section you would have seen a question about drops about 3 or 4 down but here is my reply to that one.

drops are based on 3 things
iteminfoserver.shn
itemdroptable.txt
itemdropgroup.txt

"looting" on the iteminfoserver will define the chance of the drop in that group when the group is picked

"DrItem" on the drop table will define the chance of that group being picked

"MinQtty" "MaxQtty" in the item group will define the min and max amount of items from that group that can drop

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
in the help section you would have seen a question about drops about 3 or 4 down but here is my reply to that one.

drops are based on 3 things
iteminfoserver.shn
itemdroptable.txt
itemdropgroup.txt

"looting" on the iteminfoserver will define the chance of the drop in that group when the group is picked

"DrItem" on the drop table will define the chance of that group being picked

"MinQtty" "MaxQtty" in the item group will define the min and max amount of items from that group that can drop

I found that post yes, but in which folder are those three things, I had a look through a fair bit of it and couldn't find them.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just stop it. Think about what you're doing. Then walk away slowly.

Where the hell were you looking? Your System32 folder?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I think someone is bullshitting. Once you develop a server it sticks with you, kinda hard to forget. Like riding a bike. Lmao

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I think someone is bullshitting. Once you develop a server it sticks with you, kinda hard to forget. Like riding a bike. Lmao

I think he wants to edit OUTSPARKS drop rate, as in official servers >_>, and he's retarded.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh how I love the amount of encouragement this community provides to those who are retarded, best entertainment there is around these parts. <3 xoxox

Last edited:
Back