Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Smokin' Aces

Reaction score
kick-butt movie. Man, I didn't think the movie would be like it was; it really surprised me. the movie is about a bunch of hit men (different sides) trying to take down this guy...this ONE guy....and that's all I'm saying ;D. Rated R as its finest (blood, guts, nudity, and cussing as always).
Amazing movie I worth checking out.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
oo when it comes to auz ill be sure to watch sounds good by your description

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Saw it last night with my girlfriend. Was pretty fuckin badass. :tongue:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
bah, i need to be 18. mite sneak in *he he* looks good

Reaction score
Was thinking about watching it when it comes out for BluRay/HDDVD but wasn't too sure about it. So what exactly makes it so good? If you tell me more I might just see it in the movies. =P

NoPeace - out

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the movie is awesome i saw it yesterday and i recommend it fo sho!! is one of the best movies i ever seen :)

btw im 16 and i saw it wit ma 2 friends same age as mine.

action + comedy :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yesterday i saw :

First : The Hitcher 9:35pm - 11:10pm

Second: Stomp the yard 10:40pm - 12:30am

Third: Smokin Aces 12:15am - 2:10am

Price : $9.00

Great day for movies :p i enjoeyed it.

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Put 1$ extra on the counter, if you are 13-16 and going to see a R rated movie. And trust me you'll get in preety easy.

Haven't seen the movie yet but since I have been hearing good comments about it, its in my list to see.

Reaction score
Was thinking about watching it when it comes out for BluRay/HDDVD but wasn't too sure about it. So what exactly makes it so good? If you tell me more I might just see it in the movies. =P

NoPeace - out
hmmm...how to put it in words that wouldn't spoil anything.....
well let's just say if you think the story is a linear stereotypical action film, you're beyond wrong. More on the hit men: there's a mastermind of a disguise (who tortures), the Tremors (neo-nazi white supremacists...rednecks) the fbi, and someone else (in the begginning forgot their name...oh well). okay well hopefully I didn't spoil too much about the movie. go on, enjoy it :p

Last edited:
*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well i cant find it on torrents so ill prolly check if its on at the local crappy cinema in stafford. Is it out in the UK yet? I presume it was an international release.

:p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Funny how torrents are becoming the inn thing and... Other means of downloading say a demo. Things these days are becoming more electronic! And The trailers for smoking aces did look good.

Back