Smokin' Aces

Reaction score
kick-butt movie. Man, I didn't think the movie would be like it was; it really surprised me. the movie is about a bunch of hit men (different sides) trying to take down this guy...this ONE guy....and that's all I'm saying ;D. Rated R as its finest (blood, guts, nudity, and cussing as always).
Amazing movie I worth checking out.

oo when it comes to auz ill be sure to watch sounds good by your description

Saw it last night with my girlfriend. Was pretty fuckin badass. :tongue:

bah, i need to be 18. mite sneak in *he he* looks good

Was thinking about watching it when it comes out for BluRay/HDDVD but wasn't too sure about it. So what exactly makes it so good? If you tell me more I might just see it in the movies. =P

NoPeace - out

the movie is awesome i saw it yesterday and i recommend it fo sho!! is one of the best movies i ever seen :)

btw im 16 and i saw it wit ma 2 friends same age as mine.

action + comedy :P

yesterday i saw :

First : The Hitcher 9:35pm - 11:10pm

Second: Stomp the yard 10:40pm - 12:30am

Third: Smokin Aces 12:15am - 2:10am

Price : $9.00

Great day for movies :P i enjoeyed it.

Last edited:
Put 1$ extra on the counter, if you are 13-16 and going to see a R rated movie. And trust me you'll get in preety easy.

Haven't seen the movie yet but since I have been hearing good comments about it, its in my list to see.

Was thinking about watching it when it comes out for BluRay/HDDVD but wasn't too sure about it. So what exactly makes it so good? If you tell me more I might just see it in the movies. =P

NoPeace - out
hmmm...how to put it in words that wouldn't spoil anything.....
well let's just say if you think the story is a linear stereotypical action film, you're beyond wrong. More on the hit men: there's a mastermind of a disguise (who tortures), the Tremors (neo-nazi white supremacists...rednecks) the fbi, and someone else (in the begginning forgot their name...oh well). okay well hopefully I didn't spoil too much about the movie. go on, enjoy it :p

Last edited:
well i cant find it on torrents so ill prolly check if its on at the local crappy cinema in stafford. Is it out in the UK yet? I presume it was an international release.

:P

Funny how torrents are becoming the inn thing and... Other means of downloading say a demo. Things these days are becoming more electronic! And The trailers for smoking aces did look good.

Back