• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

SMTP Class Error

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
i have flyff server and i was informed that my register page not sending auth key to mail since this error
i have use hmailserver as my email isp in my host and its working fine i saw i have mail named
developer@serverip and i can get mails files media and so on..
so why the register page failed to send the auth key to players mails here is the config of the mail php

$email_smtp = "myhost ip";
$email_user = "developer";
$email_pass = "*****";
$email_from_mail = "developer@151.80.164.60";
$email_from = "developer@151.80.164.60";
$random_pass_length = 8;
$server_link = "http://151.80.164.60";

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Dude you need to configure it. Also install dovecot + postfix.

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Failed to send AUTH.' in C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\inc\mail.php:145 Stack trace: #0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\inc\functions.php(62): SmtpConnect->auth('server', '', 'PLAIN') #1 C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\inc\register_do.php(50): SendMail('dsadask@asda.co...', 'asdasd', 'Benutzerkonto a...', '<a href="http:/...') #2 C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\register.php(104): include('C:\\Program File...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\inc\mail.php on line 145
this is what happaned if i try to register

Reaction score
Not good: A production environment error that displays your email password. For your sake, please use server-side error-logging when in production.

As for your problem, are you sure this is right:
Code:
#0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\inc\functions.php(62): SmtpConnect->auth('server', '', 'PLAIN')

@CrystalCoder, may you please show some mercy and not post the OP's SMTP password on the internet..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
setting the email user, use the actual email you send from. worked for me, currently building a project dependant on email system, and i authed the smtp server using the xxx@yourcompany.com and the password.

Back