Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Snes

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I borrowed my mates :D gunna buy it off him. Its Ducking 1337!!!1111!!

I got a Ducking huge blister on my thumb from playing sreet fighter tho :(

but duck it :D Ownage console, pisses all over xbox, GC and PS2

Its like I can play halo for about 3 hours max and get bored. But I can play super mario world for about 12 hours and not get bored. Btw I actually did play it for about 14 hrs on satday :p was up till 4:00.

< Happy :D

omg Im getting excited thinking about it >.< lolol

any1 else still got there snes or mega drive?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol i got the master system emulator on mah PC it owns. alex the kid sonic wonder boy black belt the lot old school games own j00

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Well the Snes aint the best console around, however the games on it are the best ever to be found.

Most people like Xbox now because of the graphics, but poop it's about game play.

D

Darknightr

you dont get ne games that compete with the snes games nowadays, except ff serie's, cant think of ne others o_O lol console games that is

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
Well the Snes aint the best console around, however the games on it are the best ever to be found.

Most people like Xbox now because of the graphics, but poop it's about game play.

too true

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
STEELY said:
but yall cant forget about the Playstations they have to be the best by a margin :p

nah, I have had every console near enuff, except sega saturn.

and I can say without a shadow of a doubt, the snes was the best and always will be for game play.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Darknightr said:
thats n64 not snes :p

N64 was pretty gud, I got 1 of them colour 1's :p

best game I played on it was some wrestling game. Cant remember the name >.< I'll get it when I get home. I wish I still had me controllers for me 64 tho, ther at me mates. :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
i think i had more fun on the mega drive and snes but the psx was the most ground breaking and its still pretty leet, it lasted the longest 2

aye it did pritty much piss all over n64 lol

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
BTW did i mention that we got our snes about 1 month after the release in the netherlands.

poop you should of seen the amount of "friends" i had all the sudden, you normally have like 4 good friends, well then all the sudden i had like 30-40 lol.... well to bad for them though lol.

Same with N64, got it the day it was released here, we were in the first shipment (300 pieces)
Then again we had it ordered like 1,5 year before that lol, still when we ordered it it was suppose to come out in 4-5 months.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
BTW did i mention that we got our snes about 1 month after the release in the netherlands.

poop you should of seen the amount of "friends" i had all the sudden, you normally have like 4 good friends, well then all the sudden i had like 30-40 lol.... well to bad for them though lol.

Same with N64, got it the day it was released here, we were in the first shipment (300 pieces)
Then again we had it ordered like 1,5 year before that lol, still when we ordered it it was suppose to come out in 4-5 months.

lmao! Same thing happend to me. I got me xbox on the first day it came out March 14 ;)

nxt thing I know, the phone wont stop goin lolol fkin scavengers

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this is how 1337 I am I can get 98 /100 lvls completed on super mario world, and Ive looked everywere on the net looking for tips to get the other 2, and I got nothin.

not tryin to be big headed but Im a Ducking pro on that game.

Same goes for maz kart omg I was the sex0r witch on that, I cud do like every track witout crashing :p

even on 150 cc :cool:

cant wait to get home from crappy work and play on zelda, I bougt it on me lunch hour, some crappy 2nd hand shop had it :p

Back