Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

So, How's Things?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A lot has gone on for me but use your imagination and KY Jelly. WB.

Yeah for me too. There has been a lot happening for me and I've really got to work and focus on my English.
I can't carry things anymore that much but it's fine. let's hope that my ex-girlfriend is going to give me a last chance.

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
I'm actually at a loss for words o.o

Okay so maybe not a complete loss of words but enough to give me pause for a second XD

I remember when rob replaced red for blue but I never really knew why, south korea has nothing on our danny boy so there aren't any issues there, lovable lee has to stop Ducking with his shoulders or the next time we spar I'll actually be able to hit him somewhere, cheaty baby's made a new album and keeps falling for the "his bedrooms next door" trick every night so he's been screwing a bridge dwelling hobo instead of me :p, karli...............................................................I don't really know him/her except that they got green round the time I retired and got my blues, rageparty was missed because natwest fucked up all my money shits during the weeks prior and by the time the 6th came round I was broke and severely depressed at missing the one event I actually look forward to every year, so much so that my little sister took me to the shops to cheer me up with chocolate which didn't work at all :(

PS: Who are the brown nosers? don't they know I hate that poop? o.0

PPS: I uber lol at the speed at which this thread turned angry XD

Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Okay so maybe not a complete loss of words but enough to give me pause for a second XD

I remember when rob replaced red for blue but I never really knew why, south korea has nothing on our danny boy so there aren't any issues there, lovable lee has to stop Ducking with his shoulders or the next time we spar I'll actually be able to hit him somewhere, cheaty baby's made a new album and keeps falling for the "his bedrooms next door" trick every night so he's been screwing a bridge dwelling hobo instead of me :p, karli...............................................................I don't really know him/her except that they got green round the time I retired and got my blues, rageparty was missed because natwest fucked up all my money shits during the weeks prior and by the time the 6th came round I was broke and severely depressed at missing the one event I actually look forward to every year, so much so that my little sister took me to the shops to cheer me up with chocolate which didn't work at all :(

You think this was quick? Check the Muslim Brotherhood thread!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My day have actually been good in the mean time

I've been finishing off school and I've been doing things lately working for a transport company and that's going pretty well , My current interest at girls have been losing due the bad lack of experience with them because they all do the same thing, they go with you for a few months and then they say well we're done , that's not for all girls i may add to it but it sure was something for my ex girlfriend, but she can fall in a deep hole anyway.

Reaction score

Not surprised at the speed threads can turn ugly but it will always make me laugh. Saying that I think GohanSSJ misses being Banned, isn't his ban long overdue =P

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not surprised at the speed threads can turn ugly but it will always make me laugh. Saying that I think GohanSSJ misses being Banned, isn't his ban long overdue =P

Don't think He would be banned ever because there has been ongoing no attention on Gohan and what he posts :p

Reaction score
Nah, the gaps between my bans grow bigger and bigger, eventually the gap will get so big that I won't be banned for like 10 years at a time.

@spruitje, you don't know poop, you really should stop spamming these threads, because you will get banned for it eventually and if you don't, well you really get everyone in the community against you because nobody likes a idiot who thinks he knows everyone.

Legend
Reaction score
@spruitje, you don't know poop, you really should stop spamming these threads, because you will get banned for it eventually and if you don't, well you really get everyone in the community against you because nobody likes a idiot who thinks he knows everyone.

I can honestly say that I only understand about half of what that kid is typing and it's leaving me confused especially when he's answering questions that were never asked.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can honestly say that I only understand about half of what that kid is typing and it's leaving me confused especially when he's answering questions that were never asked.

Plus: What questions did you ask? i am free to answer

Honest.... i am not even going to reply on this Benjamin... or who ever he may be.. His hate sprees have been growing an he has became blind for his eyes therefore not seeing what he's typing looks like the aggression of people on ragezone have been growing too as they use more ''duck'' ''Special person'' and ''Idiot''.

I am personally not making from my heart a dead-hole for him because i am not going to make any further replies on him because I've seen what he can do and all he can do is be a lousy hater.
Seems that people can't show positive sides and therefore can't make positive reactions nor replies.

I don't even....

Yes you don't know me i know, but i don't know you either that's a typical thing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Spruitje, from looking at this thread you have made me side with Gohan.
This is quite a hard thing to do and has happen so few times in the past that I must ask you to just stop posting in this thread before RZ implodes...

OT: I have apparently been a super for just over 2years, 4 months now...
I essentially got Robs spot since he was demodded (Arcade hack+ I guess about 5 mod actions in a year++ didn't help =P), Boko and jc/raiden were also demodded around the same time, ElMarshal got super a few months before me and Dandune got super a day after me...
However both of them became somewhat inactive over time (as a lot of supers seem to) and were demodded =/
Also Dios was also demodded a while back as he had some IRL stuff to deal with =(

Damn the time flys, however in all honesty I think I've been more inactive than I should be due to the way the reports for supers are now combined with threads/posts/users (example spruitje in the context of this thread) which essentially makes me just say "nope" and close the tab. >.<

Crash

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Me and Flaming have a special kinda connection.

Flameingskull - So, How's Things? - RaGEZONE Forums

Know what I mean?

Legend
Reaction score
Spruitje, from looking at this thread you have made me side with Gohan.
This is quite a hard thing to do and has happen so few times in the past that I must ask you to just stop posting in this thread before RZ implodes...

OT: I have apparently been a super for just over 2years, 4 months now...
I essentially got Robs spot since he was demodded (Arcade hack+ I guess about 5 mod actions in a year++ didn't help =P), Boko and jc/raiden were also demodded around the same time, ElMarshal got super a few months before me and Dandune got super a day after me...
However both of them became somewhat inactive over time (as a lot of supers seem to) and were demodded =/
Also Dios was also demodded a while back as he had some IRL stuff to deal with =(

Damn the time flys, however in all honesty I think I've been more inactive than I should be due to the way the reports for supers are now combined with threads/posts/users (example spruitje in the context of this thread) which essentially makes me just say "nope" and close the tab. >.<

Crash

Dear god, I know becca pointed out to me that I've been gone for many RZ years but I've only been AFRZ for a couple of months in real time :p

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Me and Flaming have a special kinda connection.

Flameingskull - So, How's Things? - RaGEZONE Forums

Know what I mean?

Maybe so, but I'll always be his numba 3

spruitje, from looking at this thread you have made me side with gohan.
This is quite a hard thing to do and has happen so few times in the past that i must ask you to just stop posting in this thread before rz implodes...
apparently this comment was missed by a certain someone.

Opps doesn't matter now. :)

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah yeah, but the way things go I never have the money / time off work / passport for that pond jumping.

2 years ago I was selling my house, a year ago it was moving here, and this year it was buying a house. All cost time and money.
Right now I have this big house, two living rooms, formal dining room - and I don't even own a couch! (let alone a dining table)

Plus if I come that far in a tin can, I want to spend enough time there to make it worthwhile. I would need to do some touring.

Back