Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

So what's your First and oldest Mu Private Server You've played??

šŸ²The Myth ā€¢ āš”ļøThe Legend
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Let me start on mine,
ZhyperMu - 2004 | GrudgeMu - 2005 | FortressMu - 2006 | NationMu - 2009
First Guild I've been with is RecklezZ Guild

1686640808687 - So what's your First and oldest Mu Private Server You've played?? - RaGEZONE Forums

1686640835496 - So what's your First and oldest Mu Private Server You've played?? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ive been playing since Mu Was Beta. Just learning Server side now, Im an Addict. hahah. Now i need to learn how to make a custom.
Launcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Zhyper and NationMU it's been a long time ago.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was using the same name where I go to play. XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Balticservs, a Latvian server. I don't remember the year but I was around 8 years old. When I saw MU for the first time, it was in a public library and some older guys were playing it. I remember it being super fun to watch but then they let me play it for a bit and I was over the moon. I kept picking up all trash armors because I thought they are really good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was playing MU official 2004 a bit and few times after on/off, main was cs 1.6 and AVA. My first private server was Arieth Mu Nebo no reset server in 2011 I think. Probably only server that dev played with us. Had a blast few times till 2018, people probably moved on but I still look somethimes for decent no reset server that wont die in 1 week. Last max char had with RAZR and his gang lol, salut to all baltic players.

Voyager of Time and Space
Reaction score
Never had the classic MU experience and it was kind of weird. Pretty much just rode the waves by first playing Psychic-doom when it was near its end, after that Shadow MU which gave me fond memories and gave me more bias towards mid-rate servers; it ended with Insert MU which was a max rate server; which was also the place where I met some of my longtime friends to this day, lol.

There were a bunch of other servers I've tried but none worth mentioning except maybe Battlezone MU which pretty much got me into Max rate servers, the first impressions on having all the jewels on shop were crazy, haha.

Reaction score
Year: 2004, server name: 7ze (or something like that), it was chinese or something because some texts and admin names had chinese characters. It had maps up to Icarus while oficial Mu had up to Lost Tower 7.

Reaction score
Mu server from Argentina called "Armus" it was patched to a newer version than the "international" Mu (think Maya and Wiggle realms, not the Korean version), my friends and I were playing at the time and we moved to this private server in a heart beat.

Reaction score
Well obviously, original GMO but the first private server must've been.. if i remember correctly something called "mu.gse.ro" or something similar, but I quickly jumped ship to AlchemyMU the og. Ran a couple of my own servers as well, but I will never forget AlchemyMU.

I actually started playing the official Webzen one again a couple of weeks ago. lol, anyway...

Rip KrazyKatie

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My first ever muserver was ZhyperMu S3 for three days around 2007, MuZone S3 somewhere between 2007-2010, ElgrekoMu S5 romanian server from my town 2010-2011, again ZhyperMu S5 from 2011 straight to 2017 full dedication here. And last, MuOfficial 2017-2018.

Iā€ve seen LinkMania mentioned here. Always wanted to play there in the early days but couldnt register as there was stringent rules and manual registration. Could not register if you werent invited by someone.
Funny that linkmania still exists and still hosts private games as part of the biggest telecommunications holding company in Romania.

Back