so... wtf do i do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, normally im a muonline game player, but ive recently grown tired of playing the game so i decided to give redmoon a try.

i managed to register to a server, finally i managed to create a character.

my problem starts here:

wtf am i meant to do on this game?

i got onto the game and my character got his butt kicked, and everytime i respawned i got my butt kicked agan, and that continued untill i got that pissed off i turned off the game

can i have alittle help in this matter.

thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL .. well the 4.4 you're probably on ... was kind of a learning curve evening for veterans.
These 4.4 servers tho fun .. are not orthodox in alot of ways .. and it was def a learning curve to get thru what you just experienced ...

GL to you .. if you're in game and need some advice or help ... just ask around ... there's alot of great peeps out there that would lend some helping walk throughs on the game ...

I too played Mu for awhile .. sorta got burnt out myself ... moreso on the bad peeps that were on the servers ... most of these RM servers you'll find will not tolerate those kinds of people, rather ... a community effort on getting your characters built up ... and haggling for better gear ...

Again GL ...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I told him how to get onto a better server, much easier. :eek:ink:

Back