[SOFTWARE] Neat software.

Skilled Illusionist
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
317
Reaction score
0
I've recently 'pimped out' my computer , and would like to share the software that I used to do so.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\THIS SOFTWARE WORKS FOR WINDOWS XP///////////////////////////


Vista Inspirat Ultimate 2 Biropack
It customizes your interface to look like Windows vista.
The present is here : Vista Inspirat 2 ! - CrystalXP.net

yodm3D
Yod'm 3D is a virtual desktop manager with the fashionable effect : the cube
Downloads - Visual Tooltip


Madotate
Would you like to interact with any version of Windows in a 3D desktop, without loading up the system resources? If so this is for you!!
Madotate - Download


I also got TopDesk, But I got a warez version, so I can't give ya it, But you can go here and download a free trial.

TopDesk
Allows you to customize the alt+tab menu
http://www.topdesk.com/en/home/home/






Hope ya enjoy as much as I did :sweatdrop
 
I love the way you can have 2 desktops running at once....means perverts can get away with watching porn....lmao.
 
I love the way you can have 2 desktops running at once....means perverts can get away with watching porn....lmao.

LOOOOOL yah, you gotta have a good comp to run more than 1 desktop, not like a kick ass comp just decent
 
yeah thanks man, crashed my comp. once or twice but hey its in working order now...thanks again :P
 
Very nice
Mine is in a mess..i shall post it when i have tidied it up a little.
 
LOOOOOL yah, you gotta have a good comp to run more than 1 desktop, not like a kick ass comp just decent


haha, I actually tested it pretty thorough last night.. ran a game on one side, anotehr game on another side.. then got an 'out of video memory' error

At least I know my CPU can handle it well.. its darn neat! :-)
 
Buuuuh the cube doesnt work for vista =(
 
Yah things like that are kinda neat, although my old video card came with something similar to that which gave me a total of 9 desktops with different settings on, etc. Although 4gb of ram gets used up fast when running multiple programs on each one
 
Mate, is it safe to use?

may be a silly question but thanks in advance <3
 
Back