• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Solaxia Character Stuck

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So I've been encountering an issue where my character gets stuck in-game while the account is able to login.

After PIC, it kicks me back to login screen saying the account is already logged in.
Tried /find & !dc'ing myself in-game but doesn't do much.

Anyone know where the cause of it is at?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
havent had this on solaxia and neither did any of my 10+ player's must be some line of code you have coded wrong.

id suggest tracing back ur steps .

and also try the unstucker in a CMS ?

maybe that will help ?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does a new char/diff char on the same account work? If so it might be a problem i once had that it was one of the items causing it to do that.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes it's exactly like your issue! It's that 1 char that doesn't work while the rest does.

So the only way is to wipe off the items of the character stuck?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well im not entirely sure why the issue occurs. I did ask this to Eric once but i dunno what the solution is. Mainly happens with higher version imported items?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I tried wiping the characters that were stuck'd, doesn't really solve the issue.

I feel that it's the character isn't properly logged off upon DC/Logout, anyone know where's the handler for that?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Bump~

Confirmed that the issue wasn't with equips.

When I'm at PIC, I spam !dc on my other character & it seems to work, I suppose there's some issue with the disconnect function but I'm not sure what's wrong with it.

Disconnect Function:
http://pastebin.com/T1yJY7VU

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So if you were to shutdown your server and restart it, could you login onto that character again? If so, then it's a disconnection failure somewhere. It means that you're stuck null in-game (so doing !dc or /find won't do anything). Your character refs are gone, but your MapleCharacter is still stuck in the channelserver PlayerStorage. So when you login, you can get in fine because everything with your session was cleared; however, you can't get on your character because it is stuck in the channelserver storage.

I had this issue with Lithium bases and the Cash Shop. I made an unstucker to resolve the issue, in which manually force-removed the user from all storages and then calls disconnect again.

However, if even after a restart you can't get in, then something with loading/spawning your character is catching an exception somewhere. Usually this is from items or invalid spawnpoints and stuff.

Upvote 0
Back