Solve error code 5 SQL Connect failed。【YouTube Video】

Socius Decennalis
Decennium
Joined
Jan 15, 2014
Messages
69
Reaction score
20


Hello everyone.


Solution SQL error code 5.


Sorry, my English is very bad. XD


I hope you can help as much as possible.


First Step:


Make sure before you install SQL 2008, has been uninstalled SQL 2005. (SQL 2005 system comes with.)


And the instance name is set up correctly. (In fact is not particularly important.)


You are ignoring the second step:


See my operation.


In fact you should be able to understand, find the network configuration.


Find the TCP / IP configuration.


Double-click it or right attributes.


Remember where two are YES.


In the TCP port (port remember not dynamic).


1433 written on each one.


Remember to finish the application.


Fill IPAll of dynamic ports: 1444,55363,34000,34001,34011,34010,81


Application


Back to SQL configuration, restart SQL, buttoned.


I hope to help you.


But I also encountered a problem.


I hope you can help me.


http://forum.ragezone.com/f792/oncreate-failed-obj-items-inside-1008034/


Thank you.



Video is uploaded, transcoding, processing.


Click to enter YOUTUBE page to watch high-definition video.



@bankok01
@DJYAI
@阿尔曼Avetisyan
@yutabios
 
HELP!!!

000000.069| MaxRentGames 0
000000.070| RentFullDir:C:\\WarZTHSrc2\\Bin\\MasterServer_Rent.cfg
000000.070| permgame: ID:1, Colorado|SZ, MAPID_WZ_Colorado,
000000.071| permgame: ID:2, Clearpvp|SZ, MAPID_Clearpvp,
000000.071| ID:3 , Name:Lobby|SZ isPre = 1
000000.071| permgame: ID:3, Lobby|SZ, MAPID_Lobbypve,
000000.074| WarZ 0 games, 100 players each
000000.074| r3dNetwork: Initialized
000000.074| r3dNetwork: Creating host at port 34000
000000.411| IP: 192.168.25.30
000000.544| !!! ERROR: r3dNetwork::CreateHost failed 5


000000.545| !!! crashed
000000.545| Creating minidump at logms\MS_551f0216.dmp
000000.762| Minidump created.

this error did not know of my mind I can not help me fix.
 
Upvote 0
DONT WORK,AND GIVE ME THIS ERROR
My MasterServer.exe load and then close and it's give this error

r3dlog

000000.000| Changing log to logms\MS_5432908e.txt

MS_543294bc.txt

000000.049| permgame: ID:1, Displayed, MAPID_WZ_Colorado,
000000.052| WarZ 1 games, 32 players each
000000.052| r3dNetwork: Creating host at port 34000
000000.202| IP: 192.168.248.130
000000.203| !!! ERROR: r3dNetwork::CreateHost failed 5


000000.203| !!! crashed
000000.203| Creating minidump at logms\MS_543294bc.dmp
000000.241| Minidump created.

Did you ever figure it out, I would appreciate some help aswell, I am facing this same issue. Somehow I got my launcher to work but other than that same thing with the gameservers
 
Upvote 0
Back