• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[SOLVED]NPC server crash

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hello til now i dont have tis error on vps the npc close at interval of time 20 -30 min
[Error] CNPCMapProject::NPCAdminSummonMonster invalid parameter, MonsterUnitKind[2600100]06-04 09:14:00|[Error] CNPCMapProject::NPCAdminSummonMonster invalid parameter, MonsterUnitKind[2600000]06-04 09:15:00|[Error] CNPCMapProject::NPCAdminSummonMonster invalid parameter, MonsterUnitKind[2108600]

what can cause that or i ned ned to recompile the NPC SERVER?
any sugestion?
tanks guis after i recheck the mobs table i se i don have that mobs in but i dont know wiy i dont have taht in there bicouse the monster table was complete last time i check or maibe i back up a olld atum2_db acc but i fix tankcx for your ansers

Last edited:
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Re: NPC server crash

And it's likely not directly related to the crash

Upvote 0
Back