Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Solved] TMSv113 - Changing Mob.wz picture cause game crash

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm trying to change mob's picture. Here are two things i trying.
1. Copy 0100100.img to 0000000.img, and change snail's color.
s2983456 - [Solved] TMSv113 - Changing Mob.wz picture cause game crash - RaGEZONE Forums

2. Increase 0100100.img snail's size.
s2983456 - [Solved] TMSv113 - Changing Mob.wz picture cause game crash - RaGEZONE Forums

Then I get a rainbow snail and 2x bigger snail. But when I enter game and spawn they, I got this error.
(Chinese message means invalid pointer)

I want to ask is there any constraint about mob's image? I know the issue may be in harepacker or client. If someone is familiar with the issue, please help to give me some hint. Thanks.

-----------

I found a workaround. Just remove all mobs in List.wz, and copy & paste all nodes in Mob.wz then save.
Here is my guess. Client decrypt mobs by information in List.wz. If the mob is not exists in List.wz, client use default key to decrypt.
So we need to refresh all nodes in Mob.wz to default encryption, and client can work with empty List.wz and default encrypted Mob.wz.

If someone know the detail about that, I'm pleasure to see your share.~

Last edited:
Back