Newbie Spellweaver
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2025
- Messages
- 40
- Reaction score
- 22
Hello, I've been looking for the Cocolani Island game files for a while, and I finally did find them, however, I'm having trouble hosting the game locally on my PC.
Some general info about this game: It was developed back in 2011, it is a flash game that utilizes .SWF files. It uses SmartFoxServer to handle the multiplayer aspect of it all, and PHP files in order to access and modify its database that is to be used on MySQL. This game has great sentimental value to me, and I'd like to run it offline.
I've had trouble running the game initally: I had to download Flash Player Standalone 32, and when running the SWF file directly it spits an in-game error that says "Failed loading resources or invalid language." I eventually reached the conclusion that it wasn't able to access its own assets that reside in the same folder as the .SWF because it requires those assets to be hosted somewhere.
So I downloaded AppServ, copied everything to the www folder, and it ran perfect by inputting the localhost/cocolani/cocolani.swf link in the standalone flash player 32 program. However, when registering a new player, when it comes time to input the username, it hangs up on "Wait... checking availability of username." Also, when entering whatever username and password in the login information and pressing the login button, it immediately displays an error of "AVATAR DATA NOT AVAILABLE" Which leads me to believe this is a strictly database access issue, even though the mysql database is set up properly in the phpmyadmin thingymajig and is hosted locally on the appropriate port.
So now I'm stumped, and this is the only forum that has at least a handful of people interested in acquiring the cocolani files. Need your help yall, thanks!
Also, if you'd like the files, please DM me on this forum.
Some general info about this game: It was developed back in 2011, it is a flash game that utilizes .SWF files. It uses SmartFoxServer to handle the multiplayer aspect of it all, and PHP files in order to access and modify its database that is to be used on MySQL. This game has great sentimental value to me, and I'd like to run it offline.
I've had trouble running the game initally: I had to download Flash Player Standalone 32, and when running the SWF file directly it spits an in-game error that says "Failed loading resources or invalid language." I eventually reached the conclusion that it wasn't able to access its own assets that reside in the same folder as the .SWF because it requires those assets to be hosted somewhere.
So I downloaded AppServ, copied everything to the www folder, and it ran perfect by inputting the localhost/cocolani/cocolani.swf link in the standalone flash player 32 program. However, when registering a new player, when it comes time to input the username, it hangs up on "Wait... checking availability of username." Also, when entering whatever username and password in the login information and pressing the login button, it immediately displays an error of "AVATAR DATA NOT AVAILABLE" Which leads me to believe this is a strictly database access issue, even though the mysql database is set up properly in the phpmyadmin thingymajig and is hosted locally on the appropriate port.
So now I'm stumped, and this is the only forum that has at least a handful of people interested in acquiring the cocolani files. Need your help yall, thanks!
Also, if you'd like the files, please DM me on this forum.
Last edited:

