Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Soma

Soma P server

• Yeah

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • What's soma?

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yup Soma pwns its the only mmorpg ive ever played for longer than a fuckin day!! :moon:

got so excited then i forgot to vote

Reaction score
MMORPG called myth of soma -
It used to be on GN along side Mir.

Soma screenies are on here, some aren't though -

Crash

P.s. Who voted no... *Slaps the person who said no*

Last edited:
Reaction score
No, because RZ will probably never be associated with Soma again after all that crap we had with the forbidden site, so it won't happen + I hate that site, so I don't want to see anything on their site here :p.

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess we're all doomed to duck if ragezone don't wanna help, they are the masters at the poop. .M.|.P.|.G.|.H. is doin good i guess but dunno if they will ever get em done, why dont ragezone just take another go at it, it would makes hundreds of ppl happy. Soma is an awsome game with GREAT potential but its corrupted with lack of updates, poor customer support etc.

ps. best mmorpg i ever played in my life, first one also played 2 years. i are teh beta player :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hell yes...

and i agree i dont have too much faith in the "other" website... i would REALLY prefer RZ did it since i have MUCH more faith in the ppl here tbh...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i agree crash a soma p server is BADLY needed but i was just saying if the other website was doing a good job then just wait for them to do it etc but it really doesnt seem like they will get that far tbh :(

i think RZ needs to step in and get them to work!

Reaction score
m-p g-h is just a line of hypocrytical competitors. they are trying to fix the RAGEZONE files (they are spoofing them saying they are their own, as along with several of our files) and hey great news, for some reason <i wont say> their site isnt working right now =)

Reaction score
yah server is down and has been since yesterday...:/

p.s. rz step it up and get soma files done, everyone would know that ragezone is t3h r0x0rz .... i mean the only ones to get soma server files to work and pleases hundreds of ppl.......:D

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unless your gonna hack Wizgate there will never be a private soma server.
The files we have are missing far to much such as all the account and billing databases. We would also need to get exes that are all for the same version because the ones we have are for Version 220 and 205 and wont work together due to the War of the Worlds update.

Making a soma server from what we have is virtually impossible. the only chance you have is using the KO source and re-coding it to work for soma but doing that would never work prefectly and probs be very buggy but good luck to anyone who wants to try.

I know that someone out there has the BETA some server files but the chances of them being released are slim to none as the guy that has them was formerly employed by Digi Bros (game network) so if they do get leaked he would be the one with the cops at his door.

- Wolfos AKA Munky :)

Reaction score
Kaoii767 said:
m-p g-h is just a line of hypocrytical competitors. they are trying to fix the RAGEZONE files (they are spoofing them saying they are their own, as along with several of our files) and hey great news, for some reason <i wont say> their site isnt working right now =)

:rolleyes:

Now i know the power of Akamai Network ;)

I wonder if i can register mp-gh.net to myself :laugh2: LOL

eheh

:iamwithst = mp-gh.net

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back