Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Some Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
These are some drops i noticed till my lvl 82 ( i think with time i'll find many more)

1) when u sell something to a NPC they don't give exact amount of money (example : saint iron helm worth 2k : NPC gives 10k Grand Bull sword worth 10k NPC gives 0 zulie Oo )
2) damage of mob's hits is too high (i'm lvl 82 and an aqua guardian which is lvl 40 mob hits me 500 hp Oo )
3) skill's buff disappear before regular time
4) candle ghosts are missing in game
5) when u refine something the (number of refine) doesn't appear on ur inventory...when u drop it and pick up again it appears
6) quests don't work (except first job change quest) others are all stucked on first step
7) hp recovery when using food is not correct
8) when party gets lvl up hp and mp of members should be at 100%...but they don't get recover
9) teleporters don't work....also NPCs with the ships don't work
10) bonfire doesn't recover ur hp and mp
11) when u sit only hp gets recover...not mp
12) summons always miss with their hits and also mobs always miss to them
13) mobs never drop hp food
14) with jobs that require arrow or bullets they finish before reaching 0 (example : it says i still got 300 arrows to use...but my char can't shoot cos he needs new arrows)

Hope someone will fix them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back