Some Creeps and Bosses Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Aug 9, 2013
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
I have a server going good with no major issues. But one perticular issue driving me like hell i.e., I am facing problem with THE BOSSES AND CLORANCE CREEPS.
When I hunt the bosses, it receives some damage from me and it just teleports little far away from Me and when I kill a boss, the boss will re-spawn within some 2-3 seconds whereas I have thoroughly check and edited its spawn times in NPC files.

The same issue with Clorance Creeps. The drops are getting while teleporting. I could not find a solution by searching this forum. I suppose this is some unique problem I got.

Mr.Protz, you could help me in this.... Only you know the particular reason I think.:/:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back